<Currently Online> Casual/Social Guild from a Multi-Game Community!!

Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in several games!

We're currently continuing to expand our gaming community, and bring more members into our ranks! If you're looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself!

How do I join? Are there any requirements?

There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it's mostly common sense stuff!

Once you're in our Discord, you're a member of our community, simple as that! Start in #Welcome and follow the directions there to unlock all our discord has to offer!

What's so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a community?

CO isn't just another guild or clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to activities and events for several games, and an active player-base that will always give you someone to play with!

We are new to the POE community and hope to find fun loving, dedicated players of all skill levels to build a guild for people to make friends interested in playing the content that *you* want to play!

We always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, an active D3 clan, an FFXIV free company, several roles for fun games (no clan/guild needed), to everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that's your thing!

Where can I get more information?

Feel free to drop us a comment here on the thread and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Otherwise, check out our website at Currently.gg , join our Discord or shoot one of us a whisper for any detailed questions you may have.
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2020, 12:23:49 PM
Slowly but surely growing and still looking for more Exiles!!!

If you already have a guild you don't want to leave you are still welcome to join our discord community to team up with us in POE or the other games we feature! See you on the Atlas!!!
IGN: WatchiuDie
Exp: Been playing since beta
Why i want to join: Looking for a guild to group and do things together, I've mainly played the game solo Looking to help others out.
Still recruiting. @Sahttee IGN for invite!!
Still got room for some more? i've got over 650+ hour in POE and looking for some people to play with.
"
Still got room for some more? i've got over 650+ hour in POE and looking for some people to play with.

Absolutely, I will pm you.
Still recruiting! We welcome all skill levels, from the newbs to the pro! Come chill and hang out with us!
I would like to join if possible. fairly active player, though I have never capitalized on the multiplayer aspect of this game.
"
I would like to join if possible. fairly active player, though I have never capitalized on the multiplayer aspect of this game.

Shoot me msg, IGN Sahttee and we can get you in! or Join our discord Https://discord.gg/currentlyonline to get ahold of me!
hey all still looking for more members. If you're new or old to the game you're welcome to join we are in the process of adding more guild member slots. Come and join in on all the fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info