[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Can this build do T16 100% Delirium maps ?
"
In the POB for 3.13 Arcane Surge is still used in the Frostbolt Setup. Isnt this unnecessary as we get this 100% uptime from our Ascendancy?

Do you guys think this build will be good against this 10 Boss Fight mechanic as we have to stand still to cast FrostNovas?

Would you rather go with a Frostbolt Curse on Hit support or with Self-Casting some Enemy debuffs?

Arcane Surge Support provides all benefits of ascendancy even if you have nothing to hit.

This build creates slowly moving zone of annihilation for couple seconds after you finish casting Ice Nova, and for that period, you are free to change your position as you wish.
And usually, bosses aint a problem, no matter how many at one time, even for mid-budget gear, since this build have decent solo target DPS and survivability.

As author posted above, main downside of debuffs on frostbolt is rediculous damage of icenova itself. Hextouch on frostbolt usually affect only toughest of bosses, anything else just dies before projectiles could reach it.

"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Can this build do T16 100% Delirium maps ?

Usually i do T18-19, 80% Delirious, 2-2.5 beyond, full scarab, Conqueror influence, Alva mission and sextants. Most of the time deathless, though sometimes got ballsy and rolled map with crazy mod, that ruins all fun (though still doable even in worst scenarios, like reflect plus cold damage sextant). Couldnt do 100% Delirious with all bullshit listed ablve because servers couldnt handle this nonsence and crash instance or prevent me doing Alva missions.
T16 100% Delirium is fine though.
Last edited by Nezhdanoff on Jan 15, 2021, 12:40:45 PM
Possible to league start with it ?
good luck kings
Im building this as my league starter! But how do you prock the ice novas from the frostbolts? What am im missing? xD
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Im building this as my league starter! But how do you prock the ice novas from the frostbolts? What am im missing? xD

Manually... Cast a frostbolt, then hold Ice Nova button on a keyboard.
guys i started this one thinking its nice and ideal to play with aurabot but it feels a bit clunky. I know i am only lvl 60 and no gears at all but whatever enemy is close-by you gotta cast multiple frostbolts... damage is very nice tho.

anyways if you got any idea what build i could re-spec to i am all ears. my friend is aurabot guardian so anything that got ES is welcomed (either CI or hybrid). i can also re-spec to inquisitor as i have done my 1. lab only.

thx

slight edit: got myself "proper" staff, removed 15% reduced cast on gloves, 5L... and it is much smoother now. tho i still cant get used to fast moving enemies that jump at you and quickly follow you. hard to do any dps there.
Last edited by Hollycz on Jan 16, 2021, 4:56:58 PM
I cant import the pastebin link, PoB gives me numerous errors, am I retarded and the link works?
Works for me
Hey, just checked the PoB and studied it a bit, and heres my question: How do we sustain power charges? With replica farrul, we would only gain endurance and frenzy charges, and the only way ive seen in which we gain them, is at a 20% chance when blocking, and if that wasnt low enough, the block chance is only 30%.
Is that enough to sustain power charges, im missing something, or should I forget about either power or endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info