[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

if i run precision, this would be best watcher eye for the build?
I would say crit multi while affected by precision+increased cast speed while affected by zealotry or crit multi while precision+ any hatred mod would be better. We have arcane surge linked to frostbolt and it activates every time we cast a frostbolt spell and cast speed is crucial for this build, you want overlap each ice nova as much as possible.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Nov 12, 2020, 8:02:14 AM
I just came to say thanks for awsome build. Was fun and satisfying to play.
I would recommend this build even you have to be a pianist sometimes.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Nov 30, 2020, 3:32:08 AM
With the sale of a 40ex watcher's eye, I've been able to min/max this build much more. Lots of fun. I'm not sure about running without a life flask, but the leech has kept me alive.

One note as this wasn't obvious to me, the guide should be fixed to remove assassin's mark as it doesn't have the hex tag so awakened hextouch support won't activate it. Took me a while to figure out why I wasn't getting two curses on frostbolt.
pushed mayhem to 90 with it. ty!
Thanks for the build, had a blast playing it this season
This looks great and I'm going to try it out...I have to say though, it would be a lot more clear just making leveling trees as the slide isn't very clear since it's not really clear vs the 3.12 tree.
i struggle with two things
proximity shield mod on rares and fast mobs like the ninja dudes or spides which port right in your face....any tips on how to deal with these?
Ive been running something a little different this league. Still good for bossing and insane at mapping as you can swap torrents reclamation for a headhunter and just map like crazy. Although I have been just blitzing through t16 100% delirious without one, HH might be needed for T19 but I haven't gotten around to trying it.

POB:https://pastebin.com/ABYZxmwT
I havent planned to minmax this build, but since economy on Heist league was a bit dumpster fire, and thanks to competition with my friends, i found couple hundred exalted orbs to spare, and had a decently geared character, though not completely finished by the guide.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/xzK8PY8N

As this build utilise less duration support and have tons of cast speed, using lightning warp may be much better alternative to smoke mine, even if you have just a couple nice rolled jewels. (Flame Dash is mandatory anyway)

And, inb4 you get confused by 3rd curse - i know about marks rework, but since i had free annointment on the amulet (thanks to Threat of Hope), i had to choose between addition curse (Assassin's Mark gives over 20% DPS, compared to 6%~ DPS from other, decent nodes in the tree, though works only on bosses) and Vaal RF plus Crit Multi annoint, that gives even more damage, but not so versatile against multiple-stage bosses like Sirus.
In the end, both options will strengthened the piano aspect of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info