Metamorph Challenge Rewards

"
SpectralLynx wrote:
Yuck.

Indeed.

It seems to me that GGG doesn't give us any truly worthwhile MTX's lately for the challenges and I guess a lot of players gonna hate me for this saying: "It's free you noob" or whatever. Well, thanks that it is free, doesn't change the fact they suck.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Dec 9, 2019, 3:30:03 AM
Are there going to be Hyper RNG challenges though? :P
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
SpectralLynx wrote:
Yuck.

Indeed.

It seems to me that GGG doesn't give us any truly worthwhile MTX's lately for the challenges and I guess a lot of players gonna hate me for this saying: "It's free you noob" or whatever. Well, thanks that it is free, doesn't change the fact they suck.

I agree to some extent, but then again for me atlesat I play the game because of the content, if the rewards are nice for completing challenges it's a bonus on top, I'm not fancy about completing 36 challenges every league, I did once in Abyss, got a nice portal but then either didn't bother or the league mechanic wasn't fun so I stopped playing.

I like the Foot Prints, the splashing effect looks nice, but the other 2 rewards are meh but yeah :)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Really nice. Playing it safe is good. No pets or such nonsense, nice stuff. Man, the Blight rewards ware so fugly, still not over it.
Clowns, bouncing vomit and now green diarrhea...you just got to love the direction the MTX are evolving in.

I understand that there is no place for integrity in game developing business, and GGG has no incentive to make anything free look good, but cutting off any additional desire of their customers to invest extra grind time into the temporary leagues seems like a pretty silly strategy to me.
Last edited by Аstyanax on Dec 9, 2019, 3:58:50 AM
"
Hirux wrote:
Can u actually stop with footprints/weapon effects? What about chest Armor ? Tell me what can i do with 10000000000 footprints ? I can't even salvage them

Yea, there ware armour set rewards on old leagues. But than no more. Why though?
Weapon effects cool bruh, cmon.
Last edited by GrayR on Dec 9, 2019, 3:51:27 AM
Also, since league rewards are pretty much atrocious by default now, I wish they would just replace all the wearable sh@t with hideout decorations in the future...because for those, no matter how ugly you make them, there is always some use for.
Last edited by Аstyanax on Dec 9, 2019, 3:59:50 AM
Welp - at least now I have a 100% reason to skip this league. The first one that I will actually full-on skip. Huh. Well, shit...
Noooooo... Theres no wings, with that metamorph effect wings could be awesome, didnt mind there was going to be worst rewards than blight but theyre here, so sad.
portal effect: one of the best you've ever put out.
The actual portal components (the top), one of the worst you've put out.

Also a boss league. so probably a bunch of RNG grindfests for the challenges :/
At least Ill enjoy my 24

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info