Metamorph Challenge Rewards

No thanks, but still going to buy supporter pack as always :)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
they look great but then i never played for the challenges, except in perandus league.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Here's hoping for some reasonably doable challenges, cause those footprints are rather nice. The portal I'll never get, but hey, at least it looks nice for those who DO get it!
Portal looks really good :)
"
DistantBliss wrote:
Anyway, let's see if the challenges are any fun.

this is the part where it keeps me on hold.. if it's another blight with RNG fest I think that will be an instant turn off for many..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
imma buy the supporters. i like flashy stuff more.

p.s. make mtx rented. you get income and we get to redesign our characters each league. and if we like it - we buy it.
The style and theme fits really nicely. But I have to ask, were there some missing effects on the portal? It seems a little... plastic looking. Still looking forward to grinding it out! Lets just hope the challenges aren't too RNG or "Kill X while doing a back flip and Y is having a slumber party with Z on a Sunday with a full moon."

Edit after second look: I think it's just the colour of green on the top. It's too vivid.
Last edited by Cpt_Slippyfist on Dec 9, 2019, 6:00:03 AM
Haven't played league since abyss , but damn those effects are really nice gonna play for sure.
I hope it's possible to achieve at least the lowest tier award without having to finish the full ten acts.

Right now I'm a little bummed that despite putting quite a few weekends into Blight and rushing through the game while skipping all the dialogue, etc, which is not really how I enjoy playing, I still didn't qualify for even the lowest tier reward.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I feel like I wasted my time or anything. I still enjoyed playing the game, but it would be kind of nice to have had at least something I could show for it.

Looking over the achievements, most of the ones that don't involve straight up grinding (and thus also time investment) are simply not accessible before finishing act ten.

Also, all of the achievements are all or nothing. So getting seven out of eight earns nothing, which feels particularly bad when that eighth is locked behind endgame content.
Portal looks good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info