Metamorph Challenge Rewards

noice
nice, portal looks diff then others and still look interesting.
Weapon effect looks diff too and I need to see it in game to know how it looks in combat and in real game.
And footprints looks interesting, but who knows.
Ok, (breaths heavily) CAN WE JUST START THE LEAGUE ALREADY :D
trash yikes
nice effects at 12 and 24, but after leagues with wings and aura effects looks too skimpily, sorry. footprints and weapon effect are both low tier mtx' that were only at 12 previously.
i understand why u do this, new endgame will provide enough players itself, but still...

p.s: stop making identical archway portals with different colors, did u fire mtx designer or something?
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Dec 9, 2019, 4:55:34 AM
Seems to be a short season with a crapy looking portal for its 36th challange

n1
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
I like the portal, i guess I will aim for 36 this league.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Question is, christmas holidays starting, alot of people with time to play (Casuals) with not interesting goal, even if there is a new patch of content there will be alot of people that wont play more than a week because of shit rewards, where is your marketing? rofl.

Come on fans, stop saying "they looks cool" and that trash, these rewards are the ugliest ever, they didnt even worked on the awesome effect that can have a portal and wings with the metamorph effect, they instead make 2 mtx that are even worst than twitch prime ones, jesus.
Is Sooo Fucking good i will by do 36 for Portal !!!
uhhh..
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info