Metamorph Challenge Rewards

"
C4Guy wrote:
I really hope the league content is better than those rewards...

Nope.You get to fight the bosses you defeated again only difference is they have metamorph goop skin
I cannot reach 36 challenges ....Why the hell are all the portal effects from 24/36 challenges and they cannot make one for 12 ...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
THIS IS VENOOM
Is this some kind of a joke?
The No-rewards-for-challenges league?
Yeah the portal is nice but the only effort worth puting into it is when the challenges will all say that you have to gain a certain lvl to get it... Putting a month of effort only for the portal (for a casual player) is a waste of time. Good thing that Conquerors comes with the league...
12 challenges it is :') imma do ssfhc this league though so happy i don't need more x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Dunno with all dat content overflow u will need to kill shaepr at least for the first 12 challenges.
@ GGG Question:

Will the weapon effect be applicable to two weapons (dual wield case), as it is with Supporter Packs weapon effects?
Thanks GGG, I really like those rewards. =D

Edit: You know... since Delve, I always aim to 36, no matter if the rewards are good or bad, this keeps me playing the league.
Last edited by Gackuto on Dec 9, 2019, 6:49:29 AM
My view:
Footprints: meh
Weapon effect: meh
Portal: looks good, but 36 achievments is just too much.

So it will leave me with 12 challenges this league, to have a souvenir but save effort.
weapon effect is mehw,the footprints and portal effect are kick ass

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info