3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Smmogz wrote:
Hello Torstein,

I just want to say thank you for the wonderful builds.

This league was my first one (started mid January, playing on PS4, since my rather old laptop has some small aversion to PoE), and after trying quite a few different builds to lvl 30-40 to get a feel for them, I landed on your guides.

I have to say, they are wonderfull. I initially started with your PS PF, and it was the first char to get to maps. So thank you for that!

Now, since there is not a lot of time left, I gave this Glacial Hammer zerker a try, since i had the currency to get some levelling gear, and I have to say that sometime I just melt bosses and I am left wondering where that damage came from. :)

For Delirium, I will also try to league start with the glacial hammer build. I know you said that it is not recommended, but you also said:

"
It's viable but i'm not gonna push you into league start with it saying it will kicks ass leveling, but if you want, go for it. Honey Badgers don't give a s*it. xD

So there! xD

I hope that you will manage to update the build(s) for Delirium, or create other awesome builds like these ones.

That's it! No questions, no comments, just a heartfelt Thank You!

Have a nice day,
Smmogz

Tyvm man! :D

Glad to hear that you made it to maps for the first time!

About Glacial as a league starter, well you've been warned :P Anyway, i wish you much fun in the upcoming Delirium league!
Gotta say this one is a hidden gem!

I made it in SSF. Im still missing atleast Hegemory's Era.

Got this naw.

I've had a blast gearing this thing and have had 0 issues. Other than it sure has taken some time to get soul tether. So far i've only had time to reach tier 10 maps. Atleast i can say, that uber lab was easier than ever before.

Key thing for SSF is, that this build does not require anything uberduber gear from things like awakener or elder to start kicking some butts!

5-link is enough. I leveled my thing even with item rarity in tabula. Only to swap for 6link rare staff with belly and soul tether when i got my hands on those.

Damage is quite insane with freeze to back you up. And ohhh the glorious AOE splash this pumps out (!mtx sunprism herald <3)

If I do decide to start delirium at some point, im most likely gonna roll this thing again even as league starter! Cheap and easy to get going, and each key unique dropping/buying boosts your abilities through the roof!

I must say a big Thank you for coming up with this build and sharing it! And it even looks like 3.10.0 aint hitting us with anything? Lets keep the party freezing!
Last edited by PaLiKKa on Mar 11, 2020, 2:20:49 PM
I have a question:

Is ther an alternate ascendancy choice?

Think about:
Juggernaut
Chieftain -with cold to fire?
Inquisitor
Ascendant

"
Is ther an alternate ascendancy choice?

I'm not guide maker, but whatever.
Everything is possible :) But it will be not the character from guide. If you go another classes you'll need to change tree and items. For example you will not use Soul Tether this effective on another ascendancy cause Pain Reaver. Also maybe another ascendancies don't need Vaal Pact at all because they want regen.
The main question is why do you need it? More damage? More Survivability? Do you prefer another ascendancy for some another reason?

"
Chieftain -with cold to fire?

YOU DON'T CONVERT Glacial Hammer to fire. Cause you'll lost Splash from Threshold Jewel, big freezes every third hit and 1\3 culling from GH's shatters, which is the whole point of this skill. If you want kinda similar attack skill but with fire damage, then i guess Infernal Blow will be better choice
Hello!,

I t would seem Tempered Flesh has been changed this patch, what would you recommend to replace it with?
"
Mrshilka wrote:
Hello!,

I t would seem Tempered Flesh has been changed this patch, what would you recommend to replace it with?

yes ill update that

Use Transcendent Flesh instead, its super good for the build.
Hi Torstein,

I'd like to say that I went against all your advice and used this as my starter build for Delirium. I'm honestly really happy with that decision though, as the build is really fun to play. I can't say for sure yet if I'll be able to go to 'end-game'-content with this build and my 'lack of funding' but so far the journey to get there has been quite fun. So in conclusion I'd like to thank you for the build and hope that I can raise the 0.0% to 0.01%! I'm also looking forward to possible changes for Delirium (if you find any necessary that is).
"
Dajoowie wrote:
Hi Torstein,

I'd like to say that I went against all your advice and used this as my starter build for Delirium. I'm honestly really happy with that decision though, as the build is really fun to play. I can't say for sure yet if I'll be able to go to 'end-game'-content with this build and my 'lack of funding' but so far the journey to get there has been quite fun. So in conclusion I'd like to thank you for the build and hope that I can raise the 0.0% to 0.01%! I'm also looking forward to possible changes for Delirium (if you find any necessary that is).

Nice to hear your are doing good :)

Btw 6L doesn't have to be staff. You can buy cheap 6L astral plate and fossil craft it and swap gems from staff to armour and vice versa.
asweome build, thanks for sharing, was a bit of struggle until 40+ but carry with pug party got over it
now 70+ shit is real

cheers
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
asweome build, thanks for sharing, was a bit of struggle until 40+ but carry with pug party got over it
now 70+ shit is real

cheers

hahaha rock on! 🤟🤣
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 15, 2020, 10:12:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info