3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
luka2113 wrote:
Spoiler
Need advice what is my next upgrade

Seems like you sold the gear. What was the problem?
I absolutely love this build. If you look at my characters on this account you will see one character from 2016 that uses an early Glacial Hammer build that I threw together with Doryani's Catalyst(how cool is it that we use a Glorious Vanity Jewel now, in the name of Doryani!). Sadly all my older characters using Glacial Hammer, I have long deleted. I love this skill and I love this new and improved version of a build long forgotten.

I have played your build all league, I leveled all the way to level 100, min-maxed it a lot, spent several hundred exalts on gear and I am about to complete all 40 challenges. This beast of a build can do any content in the game and feel active while doing it, providing way more fun than any summoner in my opinion.

While I have taken the damage above and beyond the damage of the original build guide, even without insane gear I was easily able to do any endgame content at T8 with a small investment of under 15 Ex
"
Bubblemonkey wrote:
I absolutely love this build. If you look at my characters on this account you will see one character from 2016 that uses an early Glacial Hammer build that I threw together with Doryani's Catalyst(how cool is it that we use a Glorious Vanity Jewel now, in the name of Doryani!). Sadly all my older characters using Glacial Hammer, I have long deleted. I love this skill and I love this new and improved version of a build long forgotten.

I have played your build all league, I leveled all the way to level 100, min-maxed it a lot, spent several hundred exalts on gear and I am about to complete all 40 challenges. This beast of a build can do any content in the game and feel active while doing it, providing way more fun than any summoner in my opinion.

While I have taken the damage above and beyond the damage of the original build guide, even without insane gear I was easily able to do any endgame content at T8 with a small investment of under 15 Ex

Dear lawd!
I saw your post today while I was at work. Couldn't check the char in PoB so I though you are exaggerating. But, you are not. xD

Wow, you are almost at 20mil Shaper dps (maybe more if i missed something). Not even using Bottled Faith!

On top of that you managed to hit lvl 100! Congrats! Sir, you won the hall of fame for the Metamorph league. xD

This feedback rly makes me happy and I'm so glad you had so much fun playing and upgrading it.
Enjoy the reborn Glacial and gl on your way to 40!

Hello! Absolutely love your build, however I switched it up a little, by changing my staff to a crafted rare one (higher dps on pob) and using a assassin's mark ring.

Beastly clear, it feels so good. However I do feel like my single target is lacking a little. T16s bosses are easy, I'm more concerned about the endgame bosses. I need help, my critical chance is probably very low after blitz, Is that something I need to change the tree up for? Or should I revert back to hegemony instead? Thank you so much. Sorry can't drop a pob until tomorrow but the characters public in my profile.
Here's my pob, for your critique!
https://pastebin.com/JMx8rZRU
"
drigorin wrote:
Hello! Absolutely love your build, however I switched it up a little, by changing my staff to a crafted rare one (higher dps on pob) and using a assassin's mark ring.

Beastly clear, it feels so good. However I do feel like my single target is lacking a little. T16s bosses are easy, I'm more concerned about the endgame bosses. I need help, my critical chance is probably very low after blitz, Is that something I need to change the tree up for? Or should I revert back to hegemony instead? Thank you so much. Sorry can't drop a pob until tomorrow but the characters public in my profile.

Ty for the feedback! :)

Your staff is very good and will push out more dps than Hegemony's Era.
Crit chance is more than fine. On full Blitz charges you have 80% crit chance.

Life could be little better and chaos res but you still have few lvls to get.
Everything looks good, you shouldn't have any probs with endgame bosses.
You can see my char, i even took Soul of Steel for the anointment because damage felt fine and more tankyness felt even better. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 21, 2020, 1:25:11 AM
Thank you so much, I'll be patient and wait for the levels to come.
Once again, thank you so much for the build, for those who are looking to try, highly recommend this.

After 20+ builds, finally found something I can settle for, and viable for everything. Not to mention, extreme fun. Big ups.
Hey guys, so i decided to go for this build before season ends to try it out and i really enjoy it.
Any recomendations for what to uppgrade next? My Single target seems a bit low on bosses and metas and metas are
Still very hade to freeze
Cheers
"
Hey guys, so i decided to go for this build before season ends to try it out and i really enjoy it.
Any recomendations for what to uppgrade next? My Single target seems a bit low on bosses and metas and metas are
Cheers

EDIT: i know im only 5 link but single target dmg seems weak atm
"
drigorin wrote:
Thank you so much, I'll be patient and wait for the levels to come.
Once again, thank you so much for the build, for those who are looking to try, highly recommend this.

After 20+ builds, finally found something I can settle for, and viable for everything. Not to mention, extreme fun. Big ups.

Tyvm, i'm glad you are having fun. :)

"
"
Cheers

EDIT: i know im only 5 link but single target dmg seems weak atm

I see you are following Kaom's version. If you could switch to the new one, getting 6L would be a lot easier since you can fossil craft your chest if you buy just cheap 6L astral plate.

You are missing Diamond flask, which is a big dmg boost and you don't have freeze immunity suffix atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info