[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

"
Is there anything we can do for movement speed? I'm really enjoying the build, but would be loving it if I could move faster to clear.

I think a quicksilver of adrenaline and movement speed boots are the only ways you can get MS, until you craft tailwind on a piece of gear with one of the new exalts. When that happens, you essentially have the same speed as a Deadeye. Right?
"
Is there anything we can do for movement speed? I'm really enjoying the build, but would be loving it if I could move faster to clear.

go berserker for speed, pantheon lunaris.
Did anyone try killing Sirius with this? I'm looking for fat (so no oneshots from invisible lasers) dot based build (so i can focus on dodging) specifically for that fight.

I'll still be maxing out my lacerate first and beating that boss with him, but i figured i'll need something else to farm him.
if we use a different movement ability, say flame dash or dash, what do you say we change 'faster projectiles' to?
"
Ansem3 wrote:
if we use a different movement ability, say flame dash or dash, what do you say we change 'faster projectiles' to?

I'm using flame dash and faster casting, and i also have portal gem in there.
ooh portal gem, good call
Any reason for putting 'Tempered mind' in the top 3 point jewel slot for 30 intelligence instead of the 2 point jewel slot next to 'Divine Judgement' for 40 intelligence?

Edit: NVM I fucked up and was thinking it was allocated
Last edited by Zabbit_ on Dec 17, 2019, 9:49:37 PM
you get 1000 accuracy through the gem
hey im curious about the interaction of stormfire and skitterbots? i would assume they dont work together?
Hello,

i created a similar build before seing your guide ! It is awesome and helped a lot.

If i can put my contribution :

- i play witchfire brew who is giving us a LOT of dps with the despair curse aura. It is easier to apply than flammability.

- I didnt take Ngamahu because i needed the resist and the tankyness of Tasalio.

- I am playing storm gift who is realy helping my global dps (i rolled implicit fire damage % life). It is very good with stormfire !

- I took boits with "Ignite you inflict deal dmg 10% faster"

- Drillneck is super mega good for clearing, best boiw imo.

- Hrimnor's resolve is a must have for this build.

- I am playing ice golem and precision level 3 for the extra crit since i wasnt procking ele overload often enough.

- I took versatilility and Precision because i think they are worth to spend some points.

- Next change is to remove greater multiple proj when i got my Dying sun, i ll switch it for swift afflication

- I got a ring with fire and lightning dmg as well as herald of ash lvl 22; big dmg boost and free slot.

With all that, i can't be ignited, chilled or frozen, poisoned thanks to the pantheon. Other immunes are on flask.

For this to work you need to get Tasalio or u dont have enough resistances.

The build runs smooth and is tankier than i expected (6k+ hp izi pizi, capped all resistances).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info