Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

So far two people have gotten something out of 2 million people. Drops working as intended it seems no?
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't be happy unless everyone got something.

Am I annoyed as fuck I wasted my time? Absolutely. But I'm pissed off for everyone. Not just me. Even you dumb asshats who think GGG can do no wrong, I even want YOU guys to get something.

I doubt I'll get a god damn thing. And even if I do, I'll be unhappy unless everyone gets something too.

Go visit reddit poe, if you say a bad word about GGG, like this not working. You will get downvoted a lot.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:

Am I annoyed as fuck I wasted my time? Absolutely. But I'm pissed off for everyone. Not just me. Even you dumb asshats who think GGG can do no wrong, I even want YOU guys to get something.

I doubt I'll get a god damn thing. And even if I do, I'll be unhappy unless everyone gets something too.

nah we probably won't get shit, support is already using "rng" as answer when you contact them.. unless they change their minds everyone that was looking for drops wasted their time.

at least the mod crew is watching this and the other thread veeeery close ;)
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Watched 7 hours yesterday NO DROPS, watched 4 hours at 'double drop' rates today and STILL NO DROPS.

Reading the twitch chat its obvious that 80-90% are not getting drops, there is obviously a major problem.

Its like 80% of viewers are STILL not being seem as eligible.

x2 of NOTHING is still NOTHING. Tried unlinking accounts, re-linking, the entire time twitch says drops enabled, poe says my account is eligible.

Disgusted I was scammed into viewing just for twitch viewer numbers.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
"
Rakie1337 wrote:

Go visit reddit poe, if you say a bad word about GGG, like this not working. You will get downvoted a lot.

what did you expect from a hivemind? don't say anything bad about the queen.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
To all of you out there struggling to get a drop, i've been watching the stream the whole time since yesterday, and not a single drop yet.

Have faith exiles! Enjoy the stream meanwhile :) !
"

Trust me, I know ALL about that. I actually had the POE sub ban me (I requested the mods to ban me) so I couldn't comment in that toxic sub. It makes it much easier when you can't talk back to the crazy people.
jokes on you for AFK'ing on a stream for 6 hours expecting free stuff.
Literally every fucking second of this [Removed by Support] watched... nothing. If I got 10 drops right now and literally every single MTX offered I'd still be pissed.

You fucked up so bad GGG.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 16, 2019, 9:02:59 PM
watched yesterday and still watching today's.. still nothing :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info