Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Kikineur wrote:

If you gave money for this then you got scammed

I gave money to GGG once and I regret it deeply. They should be ashamed of lying to us.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
killerzet23 wrote:

Got
"
You found an item from Twitch Drops
from System
Nov 16, 2019, 11:32:23 PM

and on account i have
"
Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

Cheers.

Thanks for coming forward, you are the very first person to say this. I have been fucking FUMING over this for 2 days straight.

I'm beyond livid. Fuck you GGG.

I dunno man, I'm pretty used to getting screwed over by "big corporations"(if you can even call GGG that, Chris did say they have like 140 employees or something?) for both small and big things. It's just part and parcel of life.
Have no idea why it doesn't work. In account it says linked and eligible. In Twitch under linked accounts it also lists poe and under the stream it says drops enabled. Yet all 2 days big fat NOTHING while on average you should be getting 2-3 drops overall if you watched both days full.
seems like they are to busy partying with 150 people to care about the SIXTY THOUSAND VIEWERS. like maybe talk to them.. I DUNNO...
Drops are clearly not enabled/ bugged for 70-80% viewers
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
"
Viktranka wrote:
Have no idea why it doesn't work. In account it says linked and eligible. In Twitch under linked accounts it also lists poe and under the stream it says drops enabled. Yet all 2 days big fat NOTHING while on average you should be getting 2-3 drops overall if you watched both days full.

It's pathetic. Should be seen as fraud by NZ.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Kikineur wrote:

If you gave money for this then you got scammed

I gave money to GGG once and I regret it deeply. They should be ashamed of lying to us.

You regret "giving" (actualy you gave nothing, you bought virtual money for a f2p game, nobody forced you) money just because you didn't won a skin ? Actally if you watched the stream only for the skins then maybe you don't deserve them. The stream's here to present you next league and future feature, skins are bonus.
so
Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account.

If you would like to unlink it click here.

Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

this Fucks me up ?
"
Relarious wrote:
No need to be mad at that guy, it's not his fault GGG/Twitch fucked up.
\
Yeah this is GGG fault to do giveway this way.
Last edited by CaseyRybak on Nov 16, 2019, 7:19:28 PM
So ive been watching the exilecon stream, its been pretty cool so far. But I just took a look at the schedule for it. And they have the father's of the ARPG gen-ere on the main stage giving an interview for 1 hour... but instead they are live streaming 2 dudes play their new game POE2. I realize its Rhykker doing the interview and he also has a live stream of the game for 30 min after, and they are probably trying to avoid looking like they are playing favorites, but FUCK that shit! its like going to comicon and having Stan Lee talk for an hour on stage about his life's work and going you know what we will have the live feed on this random dude nearly nobody knows who just reads comics instead of one of the fathers of comic book creation... fucking epic retard move grinding gear games...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info