Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

note: twitch prime is required(and enforced, by twitch)....
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Nov 16, 2019, 3:28:13 PM
I just wanted to say I got something. Maybe just my two cents, but they are hosting the biggest thing in the game history. Maybe let them take a breather before you go mauling their corpses ?

It's been a day. A day. They are swamped right now. Let them have the time to adress this.
"
jleonra wrote:
"
Ring wrote:
the boomer entitlement is real lol

The people complaining are likely millenials and zoomers

Millenials, zoomers, boomers. Where did this come from? I have to check what those mean. Also, I'm enjoying this thread, gonna watch it instead of today's stream.

AS for the GGG, I bet they will give you something to wash your tears away, give them a minute. They are quite busy right now. Give them a break guys, chill out a bit and wait a day or two.
Last edited by saif3r on Nov 16, 2019, 3:29:43 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
note: twitch prime is required(and enforced, by twitch)....

They said the EXACT opposite, even in this thread as part of the rules.

Point out exactly where they say it's require please -- Or how you know this FOR A FACT.

That will only strengthen our cause if GGG either 1) Fucked up, or 2) Lied.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
are they going to increase 0% chances today or leave this **** unfixed?

Contact support -- At first they said "oh, twitch fucked up" then hours later "nope, it's working as intended!" now they are getting so many emails they don't even know what to say.

Contact support and demand answers and MTX

support@grindinggear.com

Spam the ever living fuck out of them.

they will likely ignore u lol i got banned for having a name register macro which i didn't (i found out a method to learn exact time names expire down to the second) and they banned me for "macroing" emailed back and forth 30 times asking them to please double check, i only hit enter one time, etc. Rob was super rude and told me he wouldn't double check and i was a botter. so i released the method on leddit and a day later got unbanned. no apology or anything. messaged rob four times asking for a small apology for unfairly banning me and being rude but he just ignores my emails now lol

spent around $500+ and get treated like garbage then not even a "sorry about our mistake we will work to do better in the future" lmao

then of course forum support will delete this as well cause no bad publicity is allowed even if it's their mistake :^)
Last edited by Ring on Nov 16, 2019, 3:30:54 PM
"
LordKitetsu wrote:
I just wanted to say I got something. Maybe just my two cents, but they are hosting the biggest thing in the game history. Maybe let them take a breather before you go mauling their corpses ?

It's been a day. A day. They are swamped right now. Let them have the time to adress this.

They already said it's working as intended and will not be fixed in several emails posted on reddit.

Unless that support staff spoke out of turn (very possible), or they realize the egregious error of their ways (unlikely), the pitchforks should be out.. This is very bad.

I just hope we are collectively doing our part and emailing support heavily about this issue, and demanding compensation for our time.
Gimmi the lootz !
"We’ve doubled the chances of Twitch Drops for day two!"

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1195800293667065858
Last edited by twitticles on Nov 16, 2019, 3:39:08 PM
"
twitticles wrote:

I love the top comment saying that 2x0 = 0 :)
"
twitticles wrote:

That's great, but unless they pay me for yesterday, and without a shadow of a doubt confirm that I am eligible for today, fuck them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info