Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Just got banned from Twitch channel for saying all we care about are drops. LMAO.
"
twitticles wrote:
"We’ve doubled the chances of Twitch Drops for day two!"

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1195800293667065858

I don't think they realize the issue isn't the drop chance, it's a technical bug on Twitch's side which doesn't count you in as an eligible participant despite PoE's site saying "Eligible" and therefore Twitch Drops aren't rolled on you at all.

They could literally make it 100% chance and we still wouldn't get anything because eligibility is bugged.
Last edited by Zykor on Nov 16, 2019, 3:45:02 PM
"
Kidjica wrote:
"
Wyrelade wrote:
I am here to just let you "Angry MTX afkers" know, that in no where in the instructions say "YOU WILL" get microtransactions for watching.

it is just a gamble. There is already proof with screenshots that some certain viewers have indeed got something as a loot (And thats great!).

I am far more grateful just for the FREE stream we can WATCH and SEE and HEAR the exilecon happening.

You're doing great GGG, Don't take these "OMG NO LOOT SH*T COMMPANY" comments too heavily.

^ this guy

"Look at me i took my moms credit card and spent $600 bucks on the game. I am literal God i have all the MTX's. Y'all poor peasants that are begging for free MTX are disgustingl. Viva la GGG"

Don't expect everybody to live under parents basement leeching money like you.

Edit:
Reading your previous commets on this forums, you really need some help my dude.
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
Last edited by Wyrelade on Nov 16, 2019, 3:49:02 PM
"
Wyrelade wrote:

Don't expect everybody to live under parents basement leeching money like you.

Some of us actually have jobs and are not afraid to use the money earned. Apparently I have a better paying job than you.

Lots of poor people only want the finer in things in life. And if you live in your parents basement I'm sure you have a lot of money to waste. Being single saves a lot of cash for MTX too.

The odds are in your favor incel.

We all know people who go online and talk about how great they are and how they have a high paying job, a GF, and shit like that are statistically NOT lying... People wouldn't anonymously go online and pretend to be something they aren't (successful) right?

Right.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Nov 16, 2019, 3:49:26 PM
"
xlordfanboy wrote:

stop crying like a little kid.

"i watched 5hours and i didnt get a single cosmetic REEE where are my cosmetic ggg. i lost all trust in you!"

give me a brake. grab a monster and listen to lil pimp zoomer.

Pathetic...

Ok Boomer.
So i need Twitch Prime to get a drop?
This is probably going to get lost in the comments but I turned off my adblocker (uBlock on Chrome), refreshed my browser and the Drops enabled showed up underneath the title. I think that may be the issue for many people.
"
Anteshin wrote:
This is probably going to get lost in the comments but I turned off my adblocker (uBlock on Chrome), refreshed my browser and the Drops enabled showed up underneath the title. I think that may be the issue for many people.

I just refreshed the webpage without disabling my blockers and got this caption as well.
"
Anteshin wrote:

Without doing any of that mine always said drops enabled.

That doesn't mean it applies to YOU though, it just means drops are enabled for the video -- so you aren't watching a streamer re-streaming and thinking you'll get drops for no reason.
"
Anteshin wrote:

Got "Drop enabled", then error 2000 on twitch side and now, its gone...
ING: Leesaurk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info