Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

-
Last edited by Eepis on Nov 26, 2019, 12:14:57 PM
I asked from friends - from guild mates - from global chat... Nobody got any skins. I feel only steamers running with that free skins like always.
"
Eepis wrote:
Stream was perfect, even somehow enjoy watching mobile game release and i do not play mobile at all.

Overall nice event, but this drop system left mixed feeling and i feel like i was baited to watch all this by one sitting for nothing(to boost PoE view count). The drop rate was lie because i was here from the begin and got nothing.

Seems to me you baited yourself into thinking a drop is guaranteed when its 1.5% every 5 mins. The drop is not guaranteed, like its more of just a bonus honestly. I know it feels shit but its annoying when everyone complains about no loot knowing the chances are low.
the amount of shame it's hilarious, all these diablo fans coming here and crying how they didnt get their "DROPS" while having the stream in a browser window, minimized, in the hopes they gonna get some "goodies" for all that HEAVY WORK they've put into all this.... [Removed by Support]

WHY DONT YOU JUST WATCH THE STREAM FOR ITS A STREAM WITH TONS OF NEW SHET TO KNOW OR LEARN ABOUT THE GAME YOU LOVE PLAYING!

teh foken drops are just an optional irrelevant shet, thats how it should be for anyone that loves this game. the amount of whiners you can see on the streams page chat just makes me sick, so many zombies, IRL. just stfup and click the X, close the window if you're not there to WATCH. [Removed by Support]

The game is free and a priviledge, so don't jump into your delusion and believe that you have any right to GET ANYTHING, even tho it has been STATED that it's just a CHANCE, you know? like the CHANCE ORB.. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 15, 2019, 10:50:39 PM
Scam
Good show, but 5 hours for ~60% probability to get 1 loot is too low.
funny... i do watch with the twitch-app from the start, had it running like 50minutes before it started, to be precise. Just now i swapped the channels and swapped back and a new sentence, written in teal at bottom left below the stream, popped up, saying LOOTDROP is ACTIVE by now( or similar, im using a german client). This was new, so maybe its a twitch-bug?
Last edited by slaxxTB on Nov 15, 2019, 10:42:04 PM
Just because it's free it does not excuse GGG to do faulty practices, the way they worded made it look like you could get at least 2-3 items from watching the streams but what they mean is that you are unlikely of getting any drops
How do you know if you get a drop?
anybody got something? watching the stream from the beginning and im still at 0 stuff ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info