Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
nogenem wrote:
8H already and still nothing kk' And people still believe in this BS... They just did this to booster their s*** numbers ;/

How are you able to watch the whole thing for 8 hours when the whole thing has only been stream for 7 hrs? lul
did we all just get scammed into watching for 7 hours? POG
the drop is a lie? :(
4.0 seems awesome and really got hopes for it, ggg is doing an awesome job . But the twitch drop thing really feels like a bait, guess everyone fell for it.
Someone made a good point in another thread that loot drops may be delayed and it take a lot longer to show up. However, I don't know about that.

you sure tricked me tencentggg fool me twice shame on me.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 15, 2019, 10:10:59 PM
Didn't get a thing. I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.
I heve drop tax for power xd
GGG SCAMMED US BY SAYING THAT WE WOULD GET A DROP ON 5.5 HOURS AVERAGE BUT MOST OF US WERE NOT ABLE TO GET IT AFTER WATCHING THEIR STREAM FOR 7 HOURS, THEY BAITED US FOR VIEWERS, THIS IS SHAMEFUL GGG
Support copy paste only message 1.5 % chance to 5.5 i say message 20 minutes they respond minute after with copy-paste wtf ? They know what to making people fool. Just they font want give US free Item for as time dont buy in they shop legit and dont watch scam.
Last edited by Yaquzo on Nov 15, 2019, 10:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info