Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
CottonSwabs wrote:
People "watching" for something "free" instead of for the stream itself.

Nice.

That's what happen when you offer MTX.
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
People "watching" for something "free" instead of for the stream itself.

Nice.

It's quid pro quo. GGG isn't offering free stuff because it is the nice thing to do. They benefit way more from us watching than they do from giving away free MTX that barely sells any more.
8 hours later, not a single statement from GGG on this issue. The twitch chat was blowing up with it so there's no way they don't know.
REmember when GGG thought the rng loot box that took in duplicates to give you a very small chance to get nothing was a thing? This is the same thing but in stream format
8 hours 0 drops
8 hours later nothing. GGWP

first and last exilecon to watch from me unless there's some serious changes I get it you want to boost your twitch and shit but if you're going to bait people with promises not the way it works might just catch youtube trailers in the future.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
ClaudelGFX wrote:
the amount of shame it's hilarious, all these diablo fans coming here and crying how they didnt get their "DROPS" while having the stream in a browser window, minimized, in the hopes they gonna get some "goodies" for all that HEAVY WORK they've put into all this.... [Removed by Support]

WHY DONT YOU JUST WATCH THE STREAM FOR ITS A STREAM WITH TONS OF NEW SHET TO KNOW OR LEARN ABOUT THE GAME YOU LOVE PLAYING!

teh foken drops are just an optional irrelevant shet, thats how it should be for anyone that loves this game. the amount of whiners you can see on the streams page chat just makes me sick, so many zombies, IRL. just stfup and click the X, close the window if you're not there to WATCH. [Removed by Support]

The game is free and a priviledge, so don't jump into your delusion and believe that you have any right to GET ANYTHING, even tho it has been STATED that it's just a CHANCE, you know? like the CHANCE ORB.. [Removed by Support]

Well maybe if they didn't made it sound so.. like "stay for 5.5 hrs and we will give you a reward"... kind of thing then people wouldn't have expected too much.. tbh I watched the Stream for the stream, but I feel somewhat disappointed that I feel like I've been baited into investing a few more additional hours into it than what I really needed to..
Last edited by ayemjake20 on Nov 15, 2019, 11:06:33 PM
The stream itself was a reward for me, it was enjoyable to watch. Thanks GGG
Watched whole stream without applying(since i dont need that crap, cuz let the kids win more of those bling bling stuff). Iam greatful for what is being brought and worked hard on future of exile. Was amazed on new stuff. Long live poe!
8 hours of bandwidth and not even a "hello twitch chat. thanks for watching all 100k of you, have some drops"... nothing. zip. nada. didn't even acknowledge the viewers once. 4.0 looked dope though. Probably won't try again tomorrow :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info