Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

The updates look sick nice job GGG now give me a drop ty
5.5h only if chance is cumulative, if not, review your calculations
"
steelsoldier wrote:
GGG SCAMMED US BY SAYING THAT WE WOULD GET A DROP ON 5.5 HOURS AVERAGE BUT MOST OF US WERE NOT ABLE TO GET IT AFTER WATCHING THEIR STREAM FOR 7 HOURS, THEY BAITED US FOR VIEWERS, THIS IS SHAMEFUL GGG
You do realize that it's still just a chance? That's why it's "average". Yep, many people won't receive any, big deal.
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:
GGG SCAMMED US BY SAYING THAT WE WOULD GET A DROP ON 5.5 HOURS AVERAGE BUT MOST OF US WERE NOT ABLE TO GET IT AFTER WATCHING THEIR STREAM FOR 7 HOURS, THEY BAITED US FOR VIEWERS, THIS IS SHAMEFUL GGG
You do realize that it's still just a chance? That's why it's "average". Yep, many people won't receive any, big deal.

Then they should be upfront about it instead of baiting viewers like they did, if you aren't likely to get it then just say it
"
Inscaped wrote:

This. Apparently "average" is a hard concept. I don't know how these people made it off the beach in Act 1.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
Yaquzo wrote:
Support copy paste only message 1.5 % chance to 5.5 i say message 20 minutes they respond minute after with copy-paste wtf ? They know what to making people fool. Just they font want give US free Item for as time dont buy in they shop legit and dont watch scam.
Right.
"
steelsoldier wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:

Then they should be upfront about it instead of baiting viewers like they did, if you aren't likely to get it then just say it

I agree so far only one person has proof and I am starting to think its photoshopped actual
"
systemdown wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:

This. Apparently "average" is a hard concept. I don't know how these people made it off the beach in Act 1.

with the same concept apparently dev's think that adding more hp to end bosses will make the game harder.

but hey, what goes around comes around.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I would like to know who received a drop if any from the stream. So, I can know I didn't waste 8 hours of my day at least and was just super unlucky like I always am.
as usual GGG messed up the drop rates :P

no one I know, nor myself has gotten a drop.

not that many people viewing less than 100K, should have pretty solid odds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info