[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
blackdivine wrote:
"
Zumrazz wrote:
Hey,

i could need a helping Hand or something that makes that Playstyle work for me.
Ive played Ball-Lightning Miner and Freezing Pulse Totem and thought i need to try a Trapper ... Well i got some decent gear but im constantly dying and i dont know what i can do better. Maybe i have a Brainfart and im not seeing something that im Missing. If someone would sacrifice some of their precious time to look over my build/gear i would be glad.
If its just not my Playstyle i would sell the Gear and try something else.

Thanks

Zum

I usually die to physical damage while playing this build, so getting armour helps a lot. You are missing armour on your stygian, also run determination instead of wrath, also you need better gloves at least 200ES

Hey,

thanks for the Help. I will try that and hope it gets better :-)

Zum
I just hit lvl 90 after dying about 50 times on 89 despite thinking I got pretty decent gear.

Can some1 tell me what I'm missing ? I know that the rings are semi.

Appreciate the help - still love the build

Last edited by Davwader on Jun 13, 2022, 8:22:30 AM
"
Davwader wrote:
I just hit lvl 90 after dying about 50 times on 89 despite thinking I got pretty decent gear.

For one thing, you can use defence modifier catalyst on your Chayula Amu to get more ES.
"
Davwader wrote:

which tree are you following? balanced, tanky or min maxed?
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
Just did the changes you suggested and now its working a lot better ! thanks. Couldnt kill the Minotaur but it was ok. Much better than before.
I did some changes and now I am way tankier and do more dps!
Last edited by Freethinker on Jun 16, 2022, 1:52:03 PM

So I just dropped this beauty. Any advice on how I'd progress on it ?
I'm willing to sell it otherwise too :>

Thanks for the advice btw. I'm feeling much more tanky now. currently at 7.5k Shield
Nice build, trying to utilize cluster jewels now because i felt my damage is lacking. After started using Determination, the build feels quite tanky. Thanks for this build.
Last edited by defleksiyon on Jun 16, 2022, 12:20:42 PM
"
defleksiyon wrote:
Nice build, trying to utilize cluster jewels now because i felt my damage is lacking. After started using Determination, the build feels quite tanky. Thanks for this build.

Wait till you see the new upcoming version xD
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
"
blackdivine wrote:
"
defleksiyon wrote:

Wait till you see the new upcoming version xD

Hope it was a jk).
why? Woooooorm explained all of Aegis Aurora beneits clearly.And min-maxed were explained at the end of the last league..

What else do you guys expect?
Thise bild is so diversified.Some of as play as defence,some want more dps..

And as I know from his tw,Oestergreen wont spend much in this league,so just list back some pages. All in the topic were explained by OP,Woooooorm and some other guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info