[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
DesDeCero wrote:
Well, this sh1t is working fine now.

Just killed Sirus, Uber-Elder (both at first attemp), conquerors (instakilled) all DEATHLESS.

ABSOLUTLY AWESOME BUILD

Thx OP :-)

My char: ShockingPotatoes

Great job mate :)

"
dansenMONSEN wrote:
First of all, your guide is awesome.

Made this on the 10th dense resonator =)

Got a free prefix. What to craft on? Increased ES or is the lightning dmg as extra chaos dmg or is there another great prefix?

That's a nice shield! I'd go with extra ES (hybrid craft) or the lightning as extra chaos if you feel you just want more dps.

"
is it worth it to go Soul of Brine King for the freeze/chill immune to add another utility flask?

I find Solaris too great to pass up and since we already are stun immune, brine king doesn't have as much appeal with only the anti-freeze and 50% chill resist. Solaris is imo a better choice for doing high-end deli maps and such where NOT getting critted 100 times in 1 second when you run into a pack of 100 mobs on the screen, is the difference of life and death:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 24, 2022, 11:41:34 AM
what is the best small pantheon for this guide?
Hi,

Thanks heaps for the build guide, its nice to not be a glass cannon for a change.

I've played around with a few things and have spent a lot of time comparing your POB to mine, and ensuring configuration is the same, yet your POB seems to be almost triple the dps with everything else accounted for (approx. 1.6 mil compared with 4.6+ mil).

I really can't work out where any of this major difference is coming from - are you able to take a look and see if anything jumps out at you? In my POB I've opted to not take the cluster jewel (as only level 93), however I copied the jewel from your build and tested adding the additional 7 passives and only resulted in approx. 1.9 mill total dps (still less than half yours).

Any help much appreciated :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/SWNKWbeX

"
Arawrs wrote:
Hi,

Thanks heaps for the build guide, its nice to not be a glass cannon for a change.

I've played around with a few things and have spent a lot of time comparing your POB to mine, and ensuring configuration is the same, yet your POB seems to be almost triple the dps with everything else accounted for (approx. 1.6 mil compared with 4.6+ mil).

I really can't work out where any of this major difference is coming from - are you able to take a look and see if anything jumps out at you? In my POB I've opted to not take the cluster jewel (as only level 93), however I copied the jewel from your build and tested adding the additional 7 passives and only resulted in approx. 1.9 mill total dps (still less than half yours).

Any help much appreciated :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/SWNKWbeX

Make sure you compare with the same settings active.
You can ensure that by first loading the guide POB and then importing your own character/gear into that active POB, so settings remain identical.

The POB has my gear from previous league, including +4 shavs, are you sure that's not part of what you're missing? its a big chunk. Other things also adds up, jewels, multiplier total, flat% total, boot ench, gloves with trap% etc etc.

Hf m8 :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 24, 2022, 9:21:33 PM
"
Derekh wrote:
Man your build is awesome...

I don't really know how much strong it is, but how you explain how to make this build, all the pages with explanation, and also the link to oestergreen... well...

MASTERWORK!

Best build explanation of the entire site! great work!

<3 <3 appreciate it mate
Love this build, but I feel I must be missing something in my gear/passives tree as I still find I'm more squishy than I'd like to be. I'm sitting at just under 7k ES but find I still get one shot by stuff that I don't think should one shot me. Would love some advice on where to focus to improve.

Gear:

Passives:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgYDdwNZA2UNjw5ID8QRDxGME98UsBZvFy8abBpyGzcdFB7wHxgngyepKL0sRi9vL9Yv2jcXOw07fDy9QixG_kcGSU9JUUwtTc9QQlH7UzFTNVXWWDFca13yXypknWTnaqtqu2sXa8htOm93cFFwUnC7dm97DXvXfbB-r36wf8aApIRIidOMNo0ZjmSPRo_6kvCTJ5Txly2boZ2uoHmio6cIqDWsmK98tvq3dbhduMq8qsHFwfPDbc0W0NDVLta-10rYVNjD2RPZX92M4BLjauXA6KTo1etj6_XsGO_r8NXyHfUv9p_2ovem98H31_rS_UoEAAAAAQADAAUJi-INj4ZPuF0zyZLwe0QDWSBqKL3I4GqrXEXYw818EYzHMeXA?accountName=potatomanjack79&characterName=Zibby_Zuu
HOW TO:

Watch it and learn to get millions of damage on a budget.

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 26, 2022, 6:32:32 AM
dblp*
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 26, 2022, 5:42:55 AM
Can sb can tell me what can i upgrade? I feel like me traper from ritual is far stronger in def/dmg.

https://pastebin.com/eMEgtZ5E

I can change belt and mb weapon.

To min-max mb corrupted armor gloves with trap speed and mb better jewels, but still i have low es with high es items.

I do maven ez with my old traper, 100% delirium similacrums etc.

Any change in build i don't see Oo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info