[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Is chain reaction still mandotory for endgame ? (i'm considering replacing it with explosives expert for the crit and the eleme pen)
"
xmasbby78 wrote:
"
xmasbby78 wrote:
What are the recommended pantheons to be used...still feeling alittle too squishy...

seems to be physical damage maybe...went into a mape wherei was curesed with vuln..kosis appeared and just walked past me and i died...lol...changed pantheons to Lunaris/Tukahama for now...still dont get it.. attack block 72%, spell block 75%..still dying too much for my liking..
https://pastebin.com/AXsFU0yx

Spoiler

Pantheon's are in the guide and POB.
Personally I use Solaris and whatever small one fits the map mods.

Your overall ES seems very low, with gloves at just 100, boots at just 130, rings with minimal/just 1 ES related stat out of 3 etc. You should definitely work on that if you're planning on farming high tier deli.

You shouldn't struggle with Kosis once you've got a decent ES pool and the skill-tree set. You've seen me kill him on super juiced maps. At least if you watched the "beefy trapper" vid or been on any of my streams lately, which I assume you did as you followed that tree. :)

You should easily have 55%+ phys and max or close to max chaos ress, for kosis.

Remember to asap divine your shield btw, having permanent 40% less recovery is not ideal as it's our biggest defense, it's similar as the mods you can roll on maps with 40-60% less recovery, only you have it permanently with a shield at only 3%.

Lastly, try out swift assembly instead of cluster, you might like that more for things like high deli's/killing kosis fast etc.

"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
Is chain reaction still mandotory for endgame ? (i'm considering replacing it with explosives expert for the crit and the eleme pen)

It's still a preference thing, so long as you remember to have added fire to spells somewhere if you go with explosives. I'm using explosives and the POB has explosives.
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 22, 2022, 9:00:04 AM
Hello,

I would like to get some pointers on the gear, I am struggling with damage on some end game bosses. What would be my next step? POB shows 2,4 mln but I don't feel it at all.

https://pastebin.com/ThtWqy5N

what would be the best thing to upgrade next? i know my resists are kinda messed up but my dmg seems good and i dont die in normal t16 maps only thing to really kill me is bosses
Hello mates, I made changes according to your suggestions in my last message. Much better now, I'm clearing T16's comfortably, I just keep dying in boss fights. :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.17.1/AAAABgYDcANZA2UFkw5ID8QRDxGMFLAWbxcvGnIdFB7wJXIngyepKL0sRi_WNxc62DsNO3w8vUIsRv5HBkkTSVFMLU0NUEJTMVM1VdZca13yXypknWTnZlRmnmq7axdryG06b3dwUXBScg92b3sNe9d8u35Zfq9-sH_GgKSESIV7idOMNox2jRmOZI9Gj_qS8JMnlG-U8ZuhoHmio6g1rJivfLH2tvq3Mbd1uF24ysHFwfPDbcgj0NDVLta-10rYVNlf3YzgEuNq5cDopOjV6_XsGOw47-vw1fId9p_3pvfB99f5dfrSAAp7RANZzXwRjPBeJXIgaii9emNNDTPJkvB3lLH2hk-4Xfrx5cALq_l1?accountName=Woneerfyalp&realm=pc&characterName=Zabootaj
Last edited by Woneerfyalp on Feb 23, 2022, 3:55:21 PM
Hey I just got my trapper to maps and I<ve been wondering if there is one that is more preferred than the other: CI or lowlife? I'm kind of new to POE in a way and there is a lot I don't understand.

"
Woneerfyalp wrote:
Hello mates, I made changes according to your suggestions in my last message. Much better now, I'm clearing T16's comfortably, I just keep dying in boss fights. :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.17.1/AAAABgYDcANZA2UFkw5ID8QRDxGMFLAWbxcvGnIdFB7wJXIngyepKL0sRi_WNxc62DsNO3w8vUIsRv5HBkkTSVFMLU0NUEJTMVM1VdZca13yXypknWTnZlRmnmq7axdryG06b3dwUXBScg92b3sNe9d8u35Zfq9-sH_GgKSESIV7idOMNox2jRmOZI9Gj_qS8JMnlG-U8ZuhoHmio6g1rJivfLH2tvq3Mbd1uF24ysHFwfPDbcgj0NDVLta-10rYVNlf3YzgEuNq5cDopOjV6_XsGOw47-vw1fId9p_3pvfB99f5dfrSAAp7RANZzXwRjPBeJXIgaii9emNNDTPJkvB3lLH2hk-4Xfrx5cALq_l1?accountName=Woneerfyalp&realm=pc&characterName=Zabootaj

dude, change that life flask
"
Illethor wrote:
Hey I just got my trapper to maps and I<ve been wondering if there is one that is more preferred than the other: CI or lowlife? I'm kind of new to POE in a way and there is a lot I don't understand.

You only go to low-life if you can afford the Shavs armor at least 5-link. If you don't have Shavs yet, you can go CI as long as your ES is like around 4k I think.
Well, this sh1t is working fine now.

Just killed Sirus, Uber-Elder (both at first attemp), conquerors (instakilled) all DEATHLESS.

ABSOLUTLY AWESOME BUILD

Thx OP :-)

My char: ShockingPotatoes
First of all, your guide is awesome.

Made this on the 10th dense resonator =)

Got a free prefix. What to craft on? Increased ES or is the lightning dmg as extra chaos dmg or is there another great prefix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info