[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Is dmg of this build really that low (pob shows around 40k per brand) or it's misscalculated?
"
Vennto wrote:
"
turbosmurf wrote:
I do like the look of this build. N want to run it. But I'm really not keen on the idea of wintertime brand

so don´t play Wintertide Brand. I personally like Creeping Frost way more for leveling anyway due to its projectile on-hit portion, meaning u can abuse wand-crafts for unter-4-hours campaign.

Afterwards u can run with cold snap and vortex if you dislike he lacking dps of wintertide brand.

Any chance you have a PoB for it? Or do you just swap WTB with CF?
"
grannd7 wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"
turbosmurf wrote:
I do like the look of this build. N want to run it. But I'm really not keen on the idea of wintertime brand

so don´t play Wintertide Brand. I personally like Creeping Frost way more for leveling anyway due to its projectile on-hit portion, meaning u can abuse wand-crafts for unter-4-hours campaign.

Afterwards u can run with cold snap and vortex if you dislike he lacking dps of wintertide brand.

Any chance you have a PoB for it? Or do you just swap WTB with CF?

I updated my levelling guide for Cold DOT focusing on creeping frost, cold snap and vortex. This video shows the playstyle, gears (no requirement really), and how it’ll look like going into maps (showed T5 delirium) with crappy gear. I did the run in fresh SSF to simulate leaguestart. It really is one of the easiest to level from the few build la that I’ve tried. The POB has levelling tree for every acts and gem links in notes. Cheers.
https://youtu.be/NnTe07AZ1S8https://youtu.be/NnTe07AZ1S8
"
slowik010 wrote:
Is dmg of this build really that low (pob shows around 40k per brand) or it's misscalculated?

It's miscalculated. If you refer to the notes, you'll see that the PoB is set up for showing people how to build it, not just to showcase some ultimate-final-perfect setup with mirror-tier gear. A lot of the items don't report DPS in the way you'd expect, and the links don't all work in PoB. If you want to see how much damage it can actually do, just look up a video of Shak or DonBrawler playing it.
Hihi noob casual vortex player here.

Noticed this league had loads of ignite vortex elementalists based on loe ninja. The damage seems better but at the cost of defense? Let me know if I'm mistaken.

Any chance if veterans can break the difference between ignite vortex elementalist vs vortex/cold snap occult?

Mirrored thanks in advance.
It appears that Spine of the First Claimant Sceptre is no longer obtainable.

From the patch notes:
"
"The Cheap Construction, Replica Cheap Construction, Chitus' Needle, Glitterdisc, Izaro's Dilemma, Izaro's Turmoil, Rotting Legion, Spine of the First Claimant, The Peregrine and Viper's Scales and Worldcarver Unique items can no longer drop. May they rest in peace in Standard."

On your PoB version 1.3.2 || 2022-08-15, this unique Sceptre is used in "Trade 'Starter Endgame' Items" item set. This may be confusing for those unaware of this being unobtainable.

Thank you for the build guide! Leveling was very smooth and I will soon push into red maps!

Which Version of build should i choose to go CI on softcore nonSSF?
Where are you getting the 2nd +1 maximum curses from?
"
samar007 wrote:
Where are you getting the 2nd +1 maximum curses from?

One from whispers of doom (passive tree) another from malediction (ascendancy).
@PoB Link
The starter weapon (Spine of the First Claimant) cannot drop anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info