[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
hadc wrote:
"
samar007 wrote:
Where are you getting the 2nd +1 maximum curses from?

One from whispers of doom (passive tree) another from malediction (ascendancy).

The Pob trees don't have allocated Whispers of Doom. I'm also trying out this build for the first time and I'm just guessing whether it should be taken or no.
The PoB has Whispers of Doom for the SSF builds - which is the CI build.

I am using that build but in trade, with a couple minor tweaks. I took whispers, picked up a doedre ring and then with the last ascendency you can get to 4 total curses (bane + 3 linked).
"
voxnor wrote:

I am using that build but in trade, with a couple minor tweaks. I took whispers, picked up a doedre ring and then with the last ascendency you can get to 4 total curses (bane + 3 linked).

Hi, Bane don’t count towards the curse limit so you don’t really need the Doedre ring if you have whispers of doom.
Hi! Where is the levelling guide to go trought the acts? I'm getting pretty lost lol.

Thanks for the build, played it before and it was great!
"
hadc wrote:
"
voxnor wrote:

Hi, Bane don’t count towards the curse limit so you don’t really need the Doedre ring if you have whispers of doom.

Oh snap..did not know this! Thank you for sharing!

i have lvl 21 arrogance and 20% life reserve efficiency, my determination is 83.33%, my defiance banner is 16.67%; hence i can not reserved both

edit: oh missing amulet
Last edited by khroness on Aug 23, 2022, 10:51:39 PM
Thanks for the build enjoying it a lot as a starter for this league. Could someone help me why mana reservation passives are allocated when there is plenty of mana pool without those? (like Clarity Mana mastery)
i have lvl 21 arrogance and 20% life reserve efficiency, my determination is 83.33%, my defiance banner is 16.67%; hence i can not reserved both

edit: oh missing amulet

Cuality also gives you 5% extra. You can try.
Anyway i play thi prismatic guardian
+2 socketed gems
life reservory instead mana

you can play malevolenc, hatred and discipline (previously zealotry, but with the mastery nerf just no).

Another tip, i play with 3 curses. This guide previously recomended, not now. I use 3 points and include punishment. Only works if you are on low life (not CI).

And last one, you can take a prismatic one, that gives you 40-60% cold damage if you are affected by hatred, 40-50 chaos.

cold dot with malevolence is terrible expensive (last league about 16-17 ex).

THAT WAS A JUICY ONE, EXILE
any reason not going with creeping frost setup here?
"
Wilmots wrote:
any reason not going with creeping frost setup here?

Shak’s build uses WTB so the clear is more than good, you won’t need creeping frost. Creeping frost is good if you’re playing other Cold DOT skills that doesn’t clear very well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info