[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi, maybe the question was already answerd but reading through 500 pages is kinda pain :D.

Is CI with block better than going life with str/dex bases gear?
The swap to ci with level 80 (SSF) seems kinda unrealistic and weak before having es on block shield.
The Phys Reduction seems also too low afaik, and I think phys hits will be pain.
Tbh if I look at the gearsets + tree, the only "breakpoint" where I would swap is at 90->100.

Can you maybe tell me your experience?
Last edited by Saikami on Aug 17, 2022, 3:33:38 PM
"
"
Vennto wrote:

1-challenge person talking :D

lol I quit on league launch day. I got better things to do then play that fluster cuck. Back on topic, his items are super neato, but totally unrealistic.

It’s all real items, it’s just expensive to make or trade but he’s good at making currencies and knows how to craft them. Don’t doubt that.
"
Saikami wrote:
Hi, maybe the question was already answerd but reading through 500 pages is kinda pain :D.

Is CI with block better than going life with str/dex bases gear?
The swap to ci with level 80 (SSF) seems kinda unrealistic and weak before having es on block shield.
The Phys Reduction seems also too low afaik, and I think phys hits will be pain.
Tbh if I look at the gearsets + tree, the only "breakpoint" where I would swap is at 90->100.

Can you maybe tell me your experience?

It depends on your progress in map, lvl80 CI at yellow map is fine but might be a little slow in red maps until you have level 20 gems. I’m experienced with this build and I’ll go CI as soon as I can get around 4000 ES (this is a better indication than level) as recommended by Shak, I’ll also start investing in spell suppression so survivability is never a problem.
This looks decent in PoB, definitely gonna consider giving it a try, thank you!
Eat Sleep Repeat

I present Vortex Walking Simulator!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gZMYhMOdh4

Fastest Cold Dot mapper in the west!!

Something I will probably work on next league :D
"
donbrawler wrote:

I present Vortex Walking Simulator!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gZMYhMOdh4

Why only in the west? LOL
I do like the look of this build. N want to run it. But I'm really not keen on the idea of wintertime brand
"
turbosmurf wrote:
I do like the look of this build. N want to run it. But I'm really not keen on the idea of wintertime brand

so don´t play Wintertide Brand. I personally like Creeping Frost way more for leveling anyway due to its projectile on-hit portion, meaning u can abuse wand-crafts for unter-4-hours campaign.

Afterwards u can run with cold snap and vortex if you dislike he lacking dps of wintertide brand.
"
donbrawler wrote:

Any PoB?
this will be my first time to play dot build. Is it easy to play ? and can i do every content with this thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info