[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Still 100% playable and only got a small nerf indirectly loosing mana efficiency mastery. Easiest/cheaper fix is just dropping defiance banner.

Shaks league start will get you to red maps faster than most league starts.

Then it's up you to invest further to kill guardians, invitations, Maven ect...

If you want to do Uber Bosses, Wave 30 and Juiced Feared you should swap to Vortex/Cold Snap.
Last edited by donbrawler on Aug 16, 2022, 11:04:42 AM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
moon_nmh wrote:

You're using a +3 shavs, ashes, mageblood, megalomaniac, Forbidden jewel combo, double corrupted reservation helm and other stuff in this with crazy yellow gear. That isn't something a new person can even think about getting or farming without being super efficient. It's also not even using wintertide which OP is using.

I will quote myself "TOP END" Everyone that's a regular here knows I always make min-maxed versions of cold dot. Shak provides only the league starter it's not meant to get you to Uber Bosses, 100% delirious or Wave 30 Simulacrums.

I am showing what's possible if you invest into the build, not theory crafted either!! I crafted all this gear myself. There is a lot of us from this post going back 3 years that still use the old version of Shak's cold dot that is Vortex/Cold Snap because let's be honest Wintertide just lacks the single target damage scalability for Uber Bosses and Harder content.

I can confirm Don knows what he’s doing (most probably the best too) and always try to help whoever needs them so if you guys have questions about the build (e.g how to get from league start to end game, what mid budget looks like etc). A few of us here played this for many leagues now, I myself since Ultimatum so we’ll have a lot to share. Feel free to ask!
Last edited by hadc on Aug 16, 2022, 6:32:12 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
Still 100% playable and only got a small nerf indirectly loosing mana efficiency mastery. Easiest/cheaper fix is just dropping defiance banner.

Shaks league start will get you to red maps faster than most league starts.

Then it's up you to invest further to kill guardians, invitations, Maven ect...

If you want to do Uber Bosses, Wave 30 and Juiced Feared you should swap to Vortex/Cold Snap.

I've neer done a cold dot build before, im normally a minion cuck, but this kinda interests me, especially with all the minion changes. i think i like the sound of vortex/cold snap over using wintertide brand though even for levelling but that could be a bad idea....?
"
donbrawler wrote:

I am showing what's possible if you invest into the build, not theory crafted either!!

May as well be purely POB Warrior stuff. That helm and that +3 Shavs...straight up standard league stuff.
"
donbrawler wrote:

I tested my 30mil POB without the mana mastery and changed life reservation mastery to 20% and aura effect to 10% in custom config and actually gained 5mil DPS with a little tinkering

LMAO people are over re-acting

All I did was add a reservation cluster instead of my curse effect megalomaniac and I dropped points for jewel socket that used melding and grabbed season of ice wheel.

35.6 MIL DPS!!
No auras lost!!
No Enlighten Gem required!!

https://pastebin.com/ASLSZnim

You literally can't do your gem set up without that helm corruption. You are exaggerating. A lot.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 17, 2022, 1:58:25 AM
Last edited by donbrawler on Aug 17, 2022, 3:26:06 AM
"

You literally can't do your gem set up without that helm corruption. You are exaggerating. A lot.

Lol, I made this character in Archenemies league. You can enchant the helm already corrupted with the tainted blessings. The helm cost 7ex and 3ex for a lab runner to enchant it. 10ex is super cheap for a endgame helm. Go bitch some where else If you have nothing positive to add to this forum post. Leave!!
Last edited by donbrawler on Aug 17, 2022, 3:25:13 AM
"
"
donbrawler wrote:

1-challenge person talking :D

You obviously don´t even know how much minmaxing in a league is possible. The helmet corruption is actually damn cheap, thats like what, 15ex? For the shavs - it´s one of the most double-corrupted chests and since I´ve played a lot of shavs builds I´ve got sick corruptions in every single league, here are two examples - one cold dot from this league as well as a +4 for trapper from the league before.

Maybe donbrawler has a higher standard for what he puts into builds than u, thats fine. But telling gamers that far exceeds everything u can do whats possible or not is just reaching man. I normally don´t like to use that expression but ... gid gud before u involve yourself in topics like this.
Last edited by Vennto on Aug 17, 2022, 3:56:27 AM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Was reading the nerf-ifesto just published. I expected nerfs to Ashes, Aegis and Melding. Well the good news is that none of those were changed (on standard). Instead GGG nerfed... reservation efficiency. I must admit I didn't see that one coming.

I've invested over 100ex into a version of this with +1 Aegis, 21/20 Arrogance and perfect Ashes because otherwise the auras wouldn't fit. Guess that won't work any more. Thanks GGG.

Ah well, aurabots will remain OP while the rest of us will lose an aura. That's balance.

The reservation nerfs are not that bad at all for the TOP END. It does hurt a little for league start and mid budget though

I tested my 30mil POB without the mana mastery and changed life reservation mastery to 20% and aura effect to 10% in custom config and actually gained 5mil DPS with a little tinkering

LMAO people are over re-acting

All I did was add a reservation cluster instead of my curse effect megalomaniac and I dropped points for jewel socket that used melding and grabbed season of ice wheel.

35.6 MIL DPS!!
No auras lost!!
No Enlighten Gem required!!

https://pastebin.com/ASLSZnim

hi @donbrawler. What is a procs and cons go for 5L-Vortex/Cold Snap instead of 6L-Vortex + 4/5L-Cold Snap in your PoB?
i was watching the pob in the end game version wintertide brand does 38k dps is this normal or something wrong with my pob?
"
Vennto wrote:

1-challenge person talking :D

lol I quit on league launch day. I got better things to do then play that fluster cuck. Back on topic, his items are super neato, but totally unrealistic.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 17, 2022, 3:04:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info