[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Was reading the nerf-ifesto just published. I expected nerfs to Ashes, Aegis and Melding. Well the good news is that none of those were changed (on standard). Instead GGG nerfed... reservation efficiency. I must admit I didn't see that one coming.

I've invested over 100ex into a version of this with +1 Aegis, 21/20 Arrogance and perfect Ashes because otherwise the auras wouldn't fit. Guess that won't work any more. Thanks GGG.

Ah well, aurabots will remain OP while the rest of us will lose an aura. That's balance.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Was reading the nerf-ifesto just published. I expected nerfs to Ashes, Aegis and Melding. Well the good news is that none of those were changed (on standard). Instead GGG nerfed... reservation efficiency. I must admit I didn't see that one coming.

I've invested over 100ex into a version of this with +1 Aegis, 21/20 Arrogance and perfect Ashes because otherwise the auras wouldn't fit. Guess that won't work any more. Thanks GGG.

Ah well, aurabots will remain OP while the rest of us will lose an aura. That's balance.

The reservation nerfs are not that bad at all for the TOP END. It does hurt a little for league start and mid budget though

I tested my 30mil POB without the mana mastery and changed life reservation mastery to 20% and aura effect to 10% in custom config and actually gained 5mil DPS with a little tinkering

LMAO people are over re-acting

All I did was add a reservation cluster instead of my curse effect megalomaniac and I dropped points for jewel socket that used melding and grabbed season of ice wheel.

35.6 MIL DPS!!
No auras lost!!
No Enlighten Gem required!!

https://pastebin.com/ASLSZnim
Last edited by donbrawler on Aug 4, 2022, 12:16:33 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"

The reservation nerfs are not that bad at all for the TOP END. It does hurt a little for league start and mid budget though

I tested my 30mil POB without the mana mastery and changed life reservation mastery to 20% and aura effect to 10% in custom config and actually gained 5mil DPS with a little tinkering

All I did was add a reservation cluster instead of my curse effect megalomaniac and I dropped points for jewel socket that used melding and grabbed season of ice wheel.

35.6 MIL DPS!!
No auras lost!!
No Enlighten Gem required!!

https://pastebin.com/9wndfn9x

Nothing new that people completely overreact - My first thought was as well "go small cluster then, fixed" - and with a good notable it actually gives more RMR while also giving other stats. Peoples connection to nerfs is like drakula to garlic.
Can someone tell me which skills and supports best for leveling until brands?
"
donbrawler wrote:

Overreacting because I said I'll lose an aura? LOL

I also did some testing. I'll have to drop defiance banner (which is being nerfed) and I'll also gain some damage with another choice in aura mastery. Maybe another small cluster jewel might be an option too. We'll see.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
"
donbrawler wrote:

I also did some testing. I'll have to drop defiance banner (which is being nerfed) and I'll also gain some damage with another choice in aura mastery. Maybe another small cluster jewel might be an option too. We'll see.

Bro you're complaining you are losing so much, you only invested 100ex, that's nothing lmao
"
Lonzo1475 wrote:
"
"
donbrawler wrote:

Bro you're complaining you are losing so much, you only invested 100ex, that's nothing lmao

1. I'm not your ...bro
2. Some of us have lives. I know this is shocking to you but it's true. 100ex is nothing to a nolifer that makes 100 mirrors a league. It's a lot to people who don't play all day. If you're a no lifer who doesn't give sh*t about mirrors good for you. I'm not!

"

1. I'm not your ...bro
2. Some of us have lives. I know this is shocking to you but it's true. 100ex is nothing to a nolifer that makes 100 mirrors a league. It's a lot to people who don't play all day. If you're a no lifer who doesn't give sh*t about mirrors good for you. I'm not!

Sorry but don't confuse your inferior game knowledge and skill with not enough time to get the currency.

1. Im working full time
2. I did not take a single day off for 3.18 leaguestart
3. I took 2 days of vacation for the league in total
4. I haven't been able to play the weekends due to moving
5. I was away for a week on vacation

And yet still, I had 3.5 mirrors of gear and currency barely 4 weeks into the league.

The "I have a life" argument gets fucking old, 100 ex is what an experienced player makes in the first week even without taking any time off.

Oh and btw: Im not even that good, multiple people on my f-list are better and faster at making currency as well as build-creation, I think compared to them I even suck.
Last edited by Vennto on Aug 7, 2022, 7:04:30 AM
"
Vennto wrote:
"

1. I'm not your ...bro

Sorry but don't confuse your inferior game knowledge and skill with not enough time to get the currency.

1. Im working full time
2. I did not take a single day off for 3.18 leaguestart
3. I took 2 days of vacation for the league in total
4. I haven't been able to play the weekends due to moving
5. I was away for a week on vacation

And yet still, I had 3.5 mirrors of gear and currency barely 4 weeks into the league.

The "I have a life" argument gets fucking old, 100 ex is what an experienced player makes in the first week even without taking any time off.

Oh and btw: Im not even that good, multiple people on my f-list are better and faster at making currency as well as build-creation, I think compared to them I even suck.

You’re definitely good at the game, especially in making currency, no need to be humble but there’s no need to belittle others too 😅

I’ll be back in SC trade for 3.19, as usual I’ll be doing 2-3 hours a day and a bit more on weekends. DAD LIFE.
It works, if you like spending your time in the craftin chaos and trading game. Those that hate that and just want to play an action RPG, lose out in POE. it has turned into a nearly pure crafting/trade game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info