[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
hadc wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
I forget which league i last played this, but it was at least a year ago. I did trade that time, but for this league ill use it as my starter & give SSF a go. I find I can get impatient in SSF, but hey we'll see. First time i played SSF was in harvest, and i lucked upon a shavs. Was the first time i gave this build a try :D

I found shav on both times I played this build in SSF, once with ritual and once just Unique exchange in harvest craft. The problem is 6-linking it so this time I'll just save up all my fusings and benchcraft the 6-link. The last time I made up my mind to play SSF exclusively, I dropped a Mirror of Kalandra and the temptation to migrate to league was too much for me LOL

Hi.

My strat in SSF for 6-link shav or whatever is simple :
1 : got a 5-link with harvest or spamming fusing.
2 : wait for another 5-link recipe in harvest and save the recipe.
3 : spam fusing until 6-link, it works with 50-100 fusing and a little bit luck :), i crafted atleast 10x 6-link with that method without waiting for 1500F and the recipe in delve.
4 : if you are unlucky with the spam and got a shav with 3-link, use the harvest recipe saved to "re" 5-link your shav
5 : repeat at point 2 until 6-link.

With that method you never fucked up your 5-link and its way faster than delve push.

Ofc if you find the 6-link recipe in harvest its GG.
"
I was thinking of starting 3.18 as cold dot and im looking to run blight and breach and heist. is cold dot ok at blight and breach?

I'd say you won't have any trouble with Breach or Blight, especially if you go for Wintertide Brand version.
"
Lazybrain82 wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
I forget which league i last played this, but it was at least a year ago. I did trade that time, but for this league ill use it as my starter & give SSF a go. I find I can get impatient in SSF, but hey we'll see. First time i played SSF was in harvest, and i lucked upon a shavs. Was the first time i gave this build a try :D

I found shav on both times I played this build in SSF, once with ritual and once just Unique exchange in harvest craft. The problem is 6-linking it so this time I'll just save up all my fusings and benchcraft the 6-link. The last time I made up my mind to play SSF exclusively, I dropped a Mirror of Kalandra and the temptation to migrate to league was too much for me LOL

Hi.

My strat in SSF for 6-link shav or whatever is simple :
1 : got a 5-link with harvest or spamming fusing.
2 : wait for another 5-link recipe in harvest and save the recipe.
3 : spam fusing until 6-link, it works with 50-100 fusing and a little bit luck :), i crafted atleast 10x 6-link with that method without waiting for 1500F and the recipe in delve.
4 : if you are unlucky with the spam and got a shav with 3-link, use the harvest recipe saved to "re" 5-link your shav
5 : repeat at point 2 until 6-link.

With that method you never fucked up your 5-link and its way faster than delve push.

Ofc if you find the 6-link recipe in harvest its GG.

I burnt close to 1000 fusings and no 6 link at all in the last 2-3 weeks. But I too have experience hitting 6 link within 200 fusings so it’s RNG based. It’ll rather play it safe and honestly 1500 fusings don’t take very long if you vendor the jeweller orbs too
[/quote]

I burnt close to 1000 fusings and no 6 link at all in the last 2-3 weeks. But I too have experience hitting 6 link within 200 fusings so it’s RNG based. It’ll rather play it safe and honestly 1500 fusings don’t take very long if you vendor the jeweller orbs too[/quote]

Damn your RNG is hell lol....
And in SSF you have more luck to compensate the challenge (shhhht^^)
Good luck for friday ;)
Honestly I think the number they use in craft is usually quite close to what you’ll spend on average like 6 sockets for 350 jeweller is very close to the average if I 6 socket it manually. So my strat will be to save up all fusings and use orbs of binding for 4 links, harvest for 5 links.
"
hadc wrote:
Honestly I think the number they use in craft is usually quite close to what you’ll spend on average like 6 sockets for 350 jeweller is very close to the average if I 6 socket it manually. So my strat will be to save up all fusings and use orbs of binding for 4 links, harvest for 5 links.

Fore sure. Do what you want ;)
Personnally i never go "so deep" in Delve because it feel so boring for me.
It worked for me since a long time so, why change a winning team ?
"
Lazybrain82 wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Good, at least I know I’ll have SSF buddies here to share our sorrow (maybe just mine) 🙂

Oh, and we get 6-link recipe from Summit map now, not delve.
Last edited by hadc on May 11, 2022, 6:14:41 AM
"
hadc wrote:
"
Lazybrain82 wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Good, at least I know I’ll have SSF buddies here to share our sorrow (maybe just mine) 🙂

Oh, and we get 6-link recipe from Summit map now, not delve.

Wdym ? Its like random recipe spawn at door boss or ?

Nvm i saw it, damn thats nice. Ty
Last edited by Lazybrain82 on May 11, 2022, 6:34:39 AM
"
hadc wrote:
After much consideration I’ve decided to play SSF Exclusively in 3.18. Any other SSF players here? 🙋🏻‍♂️

Me! I played this build SSF last league and had my best league in ages. Was great fun and I liked the gear I ended up with, crafting a wand being the only problem I had (hit +1 for everything else except Cold multiple times). In the end I was very tanky although my DPS was pretty low and bosses were a grind until I got them to 50% for Punishment.

Although I am the filthiest of casuals and take a whole league to get a character into the endgame.

I did though six-link from a fusing for the first time ever (been playing since beta) which was my major worry. Normally I play bow builds so I can farm a card or else something I can get by with a Tabula.

Using the 5-link harvest craft as a backup and spamming fusings once you have about 500 from selling jewelers was my approach. Although by instinct I am also more of a save up 1500 sort of guy as I suspect I would've sulked for 2 days if it hadn't worked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info