[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

The PoB is exceptional, I will be starting out with this build, never having played a Cold build (properly).
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Where is the build? Long read + POB?
"
ShakCentral wrote:
Everyone,

This is a big day. The entire guide of 2+ years has been re-written as part of a larger project and has been finally moved into place as the main guide. The structuring of the guide and the PoB has changed significantly, and very much for the better. I hope you all enjoy the build and 3.17!

Nice! Thanks again for all the hard work.

Have a great league start everyone!
Yo!
Thats guide is insane!
I havnt played cold builds or brands before. But im 100% gonna try it.

I missing a VOD about how to manage the brand recall and a little about how the play style is. Am i blind or isnt there a video about it?

/LJ
awesome, im thinking about going cold dot 3.17
Last edited by mad_man_moose on Feb 3, 2022, 4:12:39 PM
I will league start this. Thanks!
Thanks for the guide!

Do you no longer suggest using a dual 5L with creeping frost, or is that personal preference?
Are the increased cast speed breakpoints known for reaching WTB stack thresholds?
Do you have a filter that you may be able to share?
"
slocs wrote:
first of all, let me say thank you ShakCentral for this beauty of a guide. Your levelingguide is exceptional good aswell!

I tried a few times with your leveling guide for ColdSnap/Creeping Frost and really liked it. I also tried the brand version 1 time and it seems ok for me aswell, but I will stick with ColdSnap if possible.

It seems in the first 2 acts you buy a load of gems. With Creeping Frost you need 2 Transmutes (Jade Amulet and LMP) and with the brand version you dont need any (Wintertide is the Questreward instead of Creeping Frost) for Sirens Cadence.

Apart from that the builds seem pretty similar (for leveling) and I might just stick with Creeping Frost.

Is there a reason you switched to brands, since last league you like Snap better and it only was buffed for 3.17?

@everybody else: the detailed leveling guide from Shak can be found here and there is his "old" coldsnap pob which I might use: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2638949

Hey man if you settle on a POB for CF/Vortex version hit me up, i really wanna play the creeping frost version cus i dont like the brand playstyle, but im bad at POBing and build making :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info