[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
acidytrips wrote:
Was wondering what the vitality in unset is used for in the LL 3.14 update?
I'm assuming it's due to low mana counting as "low" for paint attunement also?

Build already feels stronger and that's prepatch, Just farming my thread of hope now

All of Vitality Life Regen is converted into Energy shield regen with Zealot's Oath on the tree.
Will the loot filter be updated just before league start?
Cheers
"
MrNeskOne wrote:
Will the loot filter be updated just before league start?
Cheers

I mean he even highlighted it in blue on the first page.. So yes it will be updated.

Obviously filter updates are not possible until NeverSink updates the filterblade site. This usually happens shortly before league start.
i read your post about the trigger wand update, but on the CI links gems you still have oos, sb, and fb on the trigger wand, was that not updated or is that still what we use for CI and switch to the other ones once low life?
"
RaislanderUK wrote:
Is it worth it the craft with normal rings as well right?

No your dps is plenty for act 1, and alts are way too rare. If you happen to get 3 alts by level 6 why not but it did never happen to me. Wands crafted for level 20 can used until act 6-8, then you drop something better usually.
Last edited by roselan on Apr 15, 2021, 3:35:49 AM
is vaal ice nova viable on this build?
Question regarding the wand craft -
As we are going to switch to creeping frost now very early for clearing, is a topaz ring still the way to go or should we use a sapphire ring for +cold damage?
"
ketchie wrote:
is vaal ice nova viable on this build?

No, and stop drinking.

Vaal Cold Snap on the other is pretty, herm, cool (sorry)

edit: if you want to split legions open, sure use vaal ice nova. It might work depending on how much flat and inc cold damage you have on your gear.
Last edited by roselan on Apr 15, 2021, 9:20:31 AM
"
LordShadow wrote:
Question regarding the wand craft -
As we are going to switch to creeping frost now very early for clearing, is a topaz ring still the way to go or should we use a sapphire ring for +cold damage?

Load the newest POB link he created. He does a fabulous job detailing what skills to use in which acts in the Notes section.
"
Kyronami wrote:
i read your post about the trigger wand update, but on the CI links gems you still have oos, sb, and fb on the trigger wand, was that not updated or is that still what we use for CI and switch to the other ones once low life?

I asked this question as well but no one has answered it yet.

I have a feeling we want to self cast SB whether we are LL or CI. I know the POB does not do this for CI but it seems to make sense based on the new info we have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info