[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Loved the build shak. Next league this will be my boss killer.
"
hohaa wrote:
"
2) In the LL version, 2 curses are linked to regular Hextouch. Where in the build do we get the ability to use a second curse? I know Awakened Hextouch 5 gives that ability but it was not listed.

It says in the guide that u switch ascendancy to +1 curse from explosions

Thank you! I missed that, or did not retain it on my first read through.
looks really promising build , last time i played vortex was in synthetis and im more then waiting for the new league with this build!
thanks for the hard work
In the new link for the POB is the levelling guide updated? or should I use the one in your Youtube video?

I'm asking because I tried making a run with the new setup and loses damage quite a lot in act3. I also saw that you dropped cold snap setup vs the 3.13 guide?

As you are running mines up to act 3, shoudln't you need to get some lightning nodes for dmg, maybe the recepie for the wand with extra lighning dmg?

Looking for this build to be my starter, looks really good.
"
RaislanderUK wrote:
In the new link for the POB is the levelling guide updated? or should I use the one in your Youtube video?

Yes I believe so. This is from the most recent change he made in the first post:

- The leveling guide and notes in PoB have been updated to reflect the new suggested leveling links.

Looking to play this build in the upcoming league. Played vortex in Ritual and it was super good, already know this will be even better. Thanks for the guide :)
"
RaislanderUK wrote:

I'm asking because I tried making a run with the new setup and loses damage quite a lot in act3. I also saw that you dropped cold snap setup vs the 3.13 guide?

As you are running mines up to act 3, shoudln't you need to get some lightning nodes for dmg, maybe the recepie for the wand with extra lighning dmg?

By level 20 you want to save 2 Aterations, 2 Rare rings and 2 magic wands BBG for vendor recipe. This will increase your dmg a lot

For your clear from level 12 and on = Creeping Frost , Efficacy, Lesser Multiple Projectiles

For Bosses until lvl 31 = Cast Orb of Storms, Storm Blast Mines links from POB

After level 31 until maps you use POB Links for Vortex 4L , Creeping 4L and Cold Snap 2-4 link for Vaal CS
Was wondering what the vitality in unset is used for in the LL 3.14 update?
I'm assuming it's due to low mana counting as "low" for paint attunement also?

Build already feels stronger and that's prepatch, Just farming my thread of hope now
Last edited by acidytrips on Apr 14, 2021, 5:00:46 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
RaislanderUK wrote:

By level 20 you want to save 2 Aterations, 2 Rare rings and 2 magic wands BBG for vendor recipe. This will increase your dmg a lot

For your clear from level 12 and on = Creeping Frost , Efficacy, Lesser Multiple Projectiles

For Bosses until lvl 31 = Cast Orb of Storms, Storm Blast Mines links from POB

After level 31 until maps you use POB Links for Vortex 4L , Creeping 4L and Cold Snap 2-4 link for Vaal CS

Thanks a lot for the info I was clearly missing dmg somewhere, I didn’t have the crafted wands. That was missing in the POB. Will do another test tomorrow with the wands. Is it worth it the craft with normal rings as well right?
Hi Shak and everyone,

First:

I wanted to say I love your guide and the work on that!

Second:

I just saw the gem news and was wondering about the costs of arrogance.
Does this affect the number of auras we can suppport in PG now?
Im not totaly sure of the calculation. Can someone please clarify that?

Thanks in advance.

"Just found out PG doesnt have the additional costs"

So I guess please ignore XD

Good start for you all and make them circles!
Last edited by rom_a on Apr 14, 2021, 6:18:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info