[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hello,

i am very interested for Vortex Occultist, can we play this build with spellslinger setup? Or is the regular Vortex build still stronger?
Hello all you knowledgable folk, I could use some advice.

I am playing SSF and essentially I have hit a wall at L91. I know I need a better wand, and I am working on it, but my major problem is that I'm not robust enough. At certain points my ES just disappears, and given I've got 8.6k of it I was hoping that wouldnt happen.

Could someone take a look at my character and let me know what I ought to be doing to improve things?
"
Vickery wrote:

I am playing SSF and essentially I have hit a wall at L91. I know I need a better wand, and I am working on it, but my major problem is that I'm not robust enough. At certain points my ES just disappears, and given I've got 8.6k of it I was hoping that wouldnt happen.

Could someone take a look at my character and let me know what I ought to be doing to improve things?

Your skill tree looks ok to me. Resists I see seem a bit low - are you maxed out or even better, overcapped? Also the two unique flasks are a great help in survivability.
Thanks. I have overcapped resistances now, but sadly I have neither of those flasks.
"
Arkannn wrote:
"
Mescaline77 wrote:
Hey guys! How much is shav's with +2 aoe and +2 duration usually worth? I bought mine yesterday for 150ex but it was the only one on the market, so cannot compare (well there is another for a mirror this morning).

I think it was something like 110 - 120 ex a week or two ago.
I have accumulated a bit of currency as well and I was looking at +4 shavs because it's the only big upgrade left for my gear and I was also surprised that there were only 2 or 3 in the market...
So basically, I think you made a great deal...

Thanks for the reply! I did not plan to buy +4 shav's, never even dreamt of having this much currency, but last weekend I earned around 80ex and decided to go shopping.
What Watchers Eye combos are you all using? I think I was leaning toward a increased cold Hatred/ DoT Multi Malevolence one, but wasn't sure if I should grab a damage/defensive one instead. Definitely too broke for a 3 relevant mod one tho.
Last edited by omglapizza on Feb 17, 2021, 6:54:03 PM
Depends what you want dps or defence, malevolence or hatred or one with double discipline.
Just hit 100 and finalized my tree.

Here is a Sirus Kill https://youtu.be/2L3GXNU7V4A

My ES regen and ES recharge is insane now :)

Trying get all my jewels to have recharge implicit and will be switching to this Hubris. Just need to remove Phys prefix and fix ES and Chaos rolls

This helm will put my Cold Snap at 9mil DPS and should push my ES recharge over 5k.
"
Vickery wrote:

You character seems fine. IDK what advice to give to you, other than this: one of the biggest advantages of this build is being able to cause damage while moving. Knowing how to approach a pack (dodging projectiles), and how to dodge boss mechanics and attacks are key to playing this build.

I am playing this build on SSF, currently level 97 with 10k ES, and I just never had the issue you said, and I don't feel the need for more ES. I killed A8, Cortex, pure Breach bosses, multiple 10 bosses invitations, all without dying. The only situations I die are when I don't dodge some obvious rippy shit.

Also, watch out for your maps mods. A lot of people don't pay attention to this, but it is very important. Avoid dangerous mods like "increased Critical Chance/Multi", "extra damage", "extra projectiles", etc.
Guys plz help me I'm in sadness. I've spent ~70ex for this build and still gettng 1 shot kills..... a lot of oneshot kills. For you to understand - I can be killed 2-3 times during atoll map by the fckn totem boss map.... I don't understand how do you farm bosses with this build and getting 40 achievements .... And you are absolutelly non-viable as soon as there is no mobs to feed your cinderswallow flask... or if you forgot to use it

My ES is 7800
POB DOT - 2.8mln
My gear is:

Last edited by old_nihilist on Feb 18, 2021, 8:50:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info