[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hey, short question:
I found a second Rime Gaze, vaaled it and got +2 duration gems level. But it has +16% cold dot roll instead of 22% on my regular one. Is it still worth swapping?
"
Lansig1798 wrote:
Hey, short question:
I found a second Rime Gaze, vaaled it and got +2 duration gems level. But it has +16% cold dot roll instead of 22% on my regular one. Is it still worth swapping?

I would not. Your main DPS comes from Vortex not Cold Snap. I'd rather have the 6% extra cold dot multi (which benefits both skills) than +2 cold snap level.

I haven't check on PoB though. Maybe the 6% dot multi brings almost nothing... Also consider that with a corrupted helm, you lose the possibility to get a good helm enchant (if it does not already have one).
"
Ma23ck wrote:
Working my way to switch from CI to LL.

About that ring, can i craft it(alt spam) or harvest craft it?
Some of the good rings are ridiculously expensive !

And those boots with Es, multiple resists are expensive aswell !

Should craft them too?
depending on what rings you are referring too garden is great for ring crafting,crafted both of mine via garden+menagerie
same with these pretty sure the opal i used roll defence modifiers and the frostbite on hit actually was a roll cold modifiers so i would say absolutely try garden to see how you fair.
Last edited by Valkirth on Feb 16, 2021, 7:21:57 AM
Hi.

I'm thinking about switching to this build.

Which version is the tankiest, LL or CI ? i can see that LL has less Enrgy Shield.

Which have best clear speed and Boss Killer pontential ?

Right now, i'm running with captain Lance RF Nuke Build which is fun, but to squishy and Exspensive to Min Max for me.
"
Scarface335 wrote:
Hi.

Which version is the tankiest, LL or CI ? i can see that LL has less Enrgy Shield.

Right now, i'm running with captain Lance RF Nuke Build which is fun, but to squishy and Exspensive to Min Max for me.

Tankiest is CI, but only because how hard it is to get good DPS with it. So you go for defensive options instead. Block (and mighty ES on block), recharge with wicked ward, ailment immunity, evasion (as trickster) and as you said, more ES.

LL has 2 or 3 times the dps of CI. It's pretty defensive too as what's dead can't hurt you (apart a 3 week old slice of pizza).

I have been a Champion of CI for a long, long time. That is until I tried to go full DPS LL, and I will never look back. I now advise people to transition to a 5L shavronne from there their 6L vaal regalia. It's that much better (imo).
Last edited by roselan on Feb 16, 2021, 11:07:48 AM
"
Scarface335 wrote:
Hi.

I'd say CI is prob the tankier of the two,but LL def has the damage.
Hey guys! How much is shav's with +2 aoe and +2 duration usually worth? I bought mine yesterday for 150ex but it was the only one on the market, so cannot compare (well there is another for a mirror this morning).
Tried a low-life build for the first time, this build is so much fun to play. Thanks ShakCentral.

Some gameplay footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCzga_wpEU
Thanks for the 40-40 Shak.
"
Mescaline77 wrote:
Hey guys! How much is shav's with +2 aoe and +2 duration usually worth? I bought mine yesterday for 150ex but it was the only one on the market, so cannot compare (well there is another for a mirror this morning).

I think it was something like 110 - 120 ex a week or two ago.
I have accumulated a bit of currency as well and I was looking at +4 shavs because it's the only big upgrade left for my gear and I was also surprised that there were only 2 or 3 in the market...
So basically, I think you made a great deal...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info