[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

So I'm just about done crafting the last few pieces of gear so I can make a full swap to a better suite of rare items (boots, gloves, elder ring, +2 amulet, wand). Trying to squeeze more auras into my build. Once I swap my gears out, I'll have a decent amount of unreserved Mana with vitality, blasphemy frostbite, discipline, flesh and stone and aspect of the spider (I'll have lots and lots of reduced discipline Mana reserved).

Im contemplating replacing Flesh and Stone with Blasphemy Ele Weakness. Is this a smart move? I'd gain quite a bit of DPS, but Im not sure if Im undervaluing the blind. Thoughts?
"
omglapizza wrote:
So I'm just about done crafting the last few pieces of gear so I can make a full swap to a better suite of rare items (boots, gloves, elder ring, +2 amulet, wand). Trying to squeeze more auras into my build. Once I swap my gears out, I'll have a decent amount of unreserved Mana with vitality, blasphemy frostbite, discipline, flesh and stone and aspect of the spider (I'll have lots and lots of reduced discipline Mana reserved).

Im contemplating replacing Flesh and Stone with Blasphemy Ele Weakness. Is this a smart move? I'd gain quite a bit of DPS, but Im not sure if Im undervaluing the blind. Thoughts?

Even though I don't use Flesh and Stone currently I love that skill I just can't fit in my links. It really depends on the content your going farm.

If your just a alch and go spam farming maps for harvest, Conquerors and Sirus kills. Then you can get away without it. You can also get just the blind effect from changing your Large Cluster to Disorienting Display, it procs a lot in maps even with 10% proc rate.

If you plan on Juicing your maps with sextants, corrupted, fragments and adding 40-100% Delirium orbs. Or Delving past 400 depth then you should keep Flesh and Stone.

Also Flesh and Stone is not just a blind that makes it a great defensive layer. You also take 11% less dmg from range attacks while in stand stance.

Bonus: If you have Divergent Flesh and Stone when you switch to blood stance right before boss encounter and then switch back to stand stance you get 20% increase dmg.
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
omglapizza wrote:

Even though I don't use Flesh and Stone currently I love that skill I just can't fit in my links. It really depends on the content your going farm.

If your just a alch and go spam farming maps for harvest, Conquerors and Sirus kills. Then you can get away without it. You can also get just the blind effect from changing your Large Cluster to Disorienting Display, it procs a lot in maps even with 10% proc rate.

If you plan on Juicing your maps with sextants, corrupted, fragments and adding 40-100% Delirium orbs. Or Delving past 400 depth then you should keep Flesh and Stone.

Also Flesh and Stone is not just a blind that makes it a great defensive layer. You also take 11% less dmg from range attacks while in stand stance.

Bonus: If you have Divergent Flesh and Stone when you switch to blood stance right before boss encounter and then switch back to stand stance you get 20% increase dmg.

Yeah I've got another character in the works for juicing maps, so this is pure alch and go harvest\boss killing. I'll give it a shot without Flesh and Stone for more DPS. Worst case scenario I can always respec out of it.

Thanks!
"
just got my hands on disorienting display cluster yesterday (also has prismatic heart,vengeful commander) i managed to slot with and i love how it blinds the whole screen,i'm guessing we still keep flesh and stone with DD for the damage reduction?,also had no idea on the divergent flesh and stone (been gone awhile) so will keep my eye out for that.
"
n0rek84 wrote:
Ok how are you guys dealing with Chimera boss?
It's kililng me every time in his smoke state.

Secondly, is it worth dropping second curse for Vile Bastion and Flesh and Stone? I can see many ppl are playing with such spec

The smoke state is most annoying. Just gotta move fast and touch all the smoke, sometimes its fine, sometimes not. I try to save my quicksilver for then.

Flesh and stone is good and so is Vile Bastion (I wouldn't go without it).
Is it worth replacing Frostbomb,stormbrand or orb of storm in my "Trigger spell when using skill" setup with one of my blasphemy linked curses? I want to have the mana for aspect of the spider
How is this build for hcssf? are there any changes required from the main guide/tree/etc.?
Hey guys, loving the build so far, copied the CI build, wondering my dps is at 1 mill right now seems kinda low, is there anything i can do with my gear to upgrade? thank you for your time!
"
Kronox001 wrote:
Is it worth replacing Frostbomb,stormbrand or orb of storm in my "Trigger spell when using skill" setup with one of my blasphemy linked curses? I want to have the mana for aspect of the spider
tbh i'm running with hextouch>stormbrand>enfeeble in my weapon (prefer stormbrand as it lingers for quite a while but also try orb of storms as you might prefer that)
Hextouch doesn't work if you trigger it, aka, use it in your weapon. It's disabled. Just socket the curse directly at that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info