[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ToumaSetuna wrote:
Is there suggestions for the passive skill trees for LL? I am hardstuck at what to add right now. I am now sitting at lv86 but idk how to improve the damage. I know the wand ,gloves and shoes are rubbish right now.This is my pob:https://pastebin.com/5F3310fV

- get rid of the full branch under the Whispers of Doom tree
- get rid of cruel preparation and and the nodes leading to it
- get rid of quick recovery
- get the unnatural calm half wheel from the top
- get the insightfuless wheel.
- get rid of heart and soul, at least connect both side with practical application. Better: connect the tree through the bottom, through the foresight notable. It opens up EE. then you can get rid of your starting nodes and start from the right taking the 2 int nodes.
- get rid of the rumi, not needed without anyblock
- get a trigger wand and one of the trigger setup (sb - fb - oos)
- if you have the funds, replace your intuitive leap with a Large thread of hope
- get your resists sorted, lol.
- get a large cluster jewel if you can afford it, with 8 nodes and 3 notables

tl; dr: Get your resit sorted, get rid of life nodes and get es instead.

edit: i did forget this post open for like hours, sorry if it's too late :D
"
Chaospunk90 wrote:

is this jewel worth going for? i feel like i have to little skill points for the build there are so many good options already in the tree,.

for me it's the best combination after the aura stacker one (first amongst equal and replenishing presence).

and for porcupines some es on kill nodes and you will barely feel it.
"
zeldicx wrote:
This build is insanely tanky but porcupine spikes are fucking scary...
Any tip for this?

I tend to drop vortexes and bait them in, or use cold snap from a distance.
Ahh yes, I keep taking Baited Breath for granted, i got a few high ilvl stygians maybe ill try some crafting tho my luck has been fairly shit this league.

I accidentally bricked my ~10ex gloves clicking on the wrong harvest craft, I was trying to divine for an extra 20-25ES instead essentially used a chaos orb on it... oh well... shit happens when you play PoE at 4:30am. I spent 4 more hours trying to re-craft cold dot multi and some ES but it was never going to happen. Then these gloves popped up on live search for 5ex and i insta bought them

"
"
EnrageDlol wrote:
Is it just me or does having Frostbite in a trigger wand feel way worse than running Blasphemy? I just got so accustomed to every pack blowing up with profane bloom, It was sorely missed when I swapped blasphemy with discipline.

I'm currently using a "End Game CI" setup of this build and dumped the 900 extra ES to put frostbite back on blasphemy, i threw Vaal Discipline on with my CWDT/IC setup for the increased duration. Still sitting around ~8K ES and since im softcore it feels ok. shaper/minotaur slams dont quite 1 shot me but put me pretty low. Also focused a little more on damage taking the DOT nodes from the Growth and Decay wheel and keeping elusive for that sweet MS/delving.

Currently level 95 and crushing most content. A7 sirus down (still need watchstones), shaper/elder down, next up is Uber elder and then maven. I assume my biggest upgrades would probably be my shield and my weapon, any advice on my gear/tree would be appreciated, I'm still relatively new to caster/vortex builds so I know I'm probably overlooking something.

Don't forget about your belt. Investing <10ex you can get yourselve an amazing Crusader-Shapers one with resistances/attributes and boost your ES to sky.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:
Any tip for this?

I tend to drop vortexes and bait them in, or use cold snap from a distance.

Like what was said earlier, ES Recovery on Kill is also OP vs porcies. Even with a crit mod, if my 3% ES Cinderswallow is up I can basically run into a rare pack with VRF/VCS and barely watch my life go down. I'm also softcore so a porcupine death here and there is "just poe things", but I also agree if you know they are there, just cold snap and run.
"
Roselan wrote:

What do you all suggest in its place? I kept SOME block nodes (44/22 attack/spell block with rumis) but i know its not worth pathing for most of them anymore since the glancing blows nerf. Im still running it because even though it's not a consistant form of mitigation it still does something.

Jade flask? Diamond for more guaranteed EO?
"
Roselan wrote:
"
ToumaSetuna wrote:
Is there suggestions for the passive skill trees for LL? I am hardstuck at what to add right now. I am now sitting at lv86 but idk how to improve the damage. I know the wand ,gloves and shoes are rubbish right now.This is my pob:https://pastebin.com/5F3310fV

- get rid of the full branch under the Whispers of Doom tree
- get rid of cruel preparation and and the nodes leading to it
- get rid of quick recovery
- get the unnatural calm half wheel from the top
- get the insightfuless wheel.
- get rid of heart and soul, at least connect both side with practical application. Better: connect the tree through the bottom, through the foresight notable. It opens up EE. then you can get rid of your starting nodes and start from the right taking the 2 int nodes.
- get a trigger wand and one of the trigger setup (sb - fb - oos)
- if you have the funds, replace your intuitive leap with a Large thread of hope
- get your resists sorted, lol.
- get a large cluster jewel if you can afford it, with 8 nodes and 3 notables

tl; dr: Get your resit sorted, get rid of life nodes and get es instead.

edit: i did forget this post open for like hours, sorry if it's too late :D

thanks a lot! I looked up in your passive skill tree and I figure out how to edit mine for higher sustain.
"
zeldicx wrote:
Any tip for this?

Im playing CI and i am level 92 and i die a lot. Randoms one shots, crashes etc
Been stuck at level 92 for the last couple days

Anything to help that?
Everyone, the second PoB update for Ritual is live! This one is a relatively minor change as a QOL update for levelers - the leveling tree is now broken out Act-by-Act. Get it here or on the front page: https://pastebin.com/QTbDmYaB

Thanks!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my build and gear and let me know where I can improve I keep getting 1 shot and I dont know why. Kinda lost on what I should work on getting next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info