[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
use the barrage setup (page 115 or 114 of yabb a user posted his barrage setup that people have found helpful)

The one with inc crit chance skill gem? As in 114 or 115 theres no much info about what you say.
Looking for the best upgrade i can make atm, to either survivability or ST Damage, feel like i still die too much and take a while to kill Higher Tier Metas!
To all the once struggling with ST dps, check your hit chance and get additional accuracy if needed. Simulated with PoB and it is a big dps difference between 80%, 92%, 96% and 100% hit chance and also survivability because of more and constant life leech.

@Aquarism: Maybe you add a minimum hit chance in your guide.

Also get 21/20 gems for barrage and supporting gems, in sum it also makes a difference.

@Arganista: Your general dps stats on the equip are pretty good. Change Mirage support with damage on full life (all gems except inspiration 21/20). Most of your rares does not have very good life rolls, try to get better one (esp your quiver). Check your hit rate in PoB. For additional dps you can get gripped gloves with attack speed and/or damage on leech enchant.
Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 11, 2020, 8:38:00 AM
"
Prong007 wrote:
To all the once struggling with ST dps, check your hit chance and get additional accuracy if needed. Simulated with PoB and it is a big dps difference between 80%, 92%, 96% and 100% hit chance and also survivability because of more and constant life leech.

Also get 21/20 gems for barrage and supporting gems, in sum it also makes a difference.

@Arganista: Your general dps stats on the equip are pretty good. Change Mirage support with damage on full life (all gems except inspiration 21/20). Most of your rares does not have very good life rolls, try to get better one (esp your quiver). Check your hit rate in PoB. For additional dps you can get gripped gloves with attack speed and/or damage on leech enchant.

Just checked my hit chance and it's 96% which I'm hoping is good enough? Also took Vaal Pact for more leech. Struggled a lot against Drox t14 yesterday and didn't have enough dmg to kill him. Then I upgraded some gear and managed to kill Veritania t14 with 4 deaths. And with upgrade I mean a Watcher's eye purely for the hp stat because I can't afford a Hatred one. And a Hyrri's 5L because it was a huge dps increase over a 6L other chest. And also helmet with Barrage enchant.

Is there any way I can compare my profile to yours for example in POB? Like, so I can see where the biggest difference in dps lies. Would appreciate it if you could give me some tips on what to improve, although I'm afraid some upgrades might require a lot of exalts which I don't currently have. Not sure how I need to fix this, maybe I should focus on running a lot of t10-12 maps until I have some more currency. Because at t13+ I'm starting to have a lot of problems with the Metamorph boss.

Also, something I'd really like an answer to. How are you able to run Grace? I have around 170 mana left but when I want to select Grace it tells me I don't have enough mana. Would really like to know this.

Last edited by ongur on Jan 11, 2020, 8:45:00 AM
"
Prong007 wrote:

Thanks for the tips, my barrage Hit Chance is 100% according to PoB, i just feel like i get oneshot a lot not sure if i should change some gem setups around, and getting better Life rolls is really expensive based on the amount of currency i have!
@ongur You can import my char into PoB but not sure if you can easily copy my items to your char to compare, never tried it.

With my stats the difference from 96% to 100% hit chance is 7.1% total DPS which is more than a good rolled jewel.

Upgrade first to a 6L for barrage and add damage on full life. After get a quiver with additional arrow and if possible with damage stats like your current one, bring barrage and support gems to 21/20. After you can try to swap your rare ring with one with additional dps stats. Change your Watcher's Eye to one with hatred bonus (I'm using crit chance).
Hatred and Herald of Ice on 21 also push dps. No quality on Hatred needed, but quality on HoI as it increases barrage dps as well.

Only Vaal Grace is used at bosses, NOT Grace itself.

@Arganista: Yes, this is why Aquarism mentioned:
"
Expensive to gear up and min-max
Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 11, 2020, 10:44:17 AM
I've got a question about Mark of the Elder ring.

Combined with Shaper item it doesn't increase DPS in POB at all. I don't get it. Why is this ring recommended?
"
Prong007 wrote:
@ongur You can import my char into PoB but not sure if you can easily copy my items to your char to compare, never tried it.

With my stats the difference from 96% to 100% hit chance is 7.1% total DPS which is more than a good rolled jewel.

Upgrade first to a 6L for barrage and add damage on full life. After get a quiver with additional arrow and if possible with damage stats like your current one, bring barrage and support gems to 21/20. After you can try to swap your rare ring with one with additional dps stats. Change your Watcher's Eye to one with hatred bonus (I'm using crit chance).
Hatred and Herald of Ice on 21 also push dps. No quality on Hatred needed, but quality on HoI as it increases barrage dps as well.

Only Vaal Grace is used at bosses, NOT Grace itself.

@Arganista: Yes, this is why Aquarism mentioned:
"
Expensive to gear up and min-max

But if 5.2k is the bare minimum, it shouldn't really be considered "minmaxing"
Can i have the nick of the player in this build, because i wanna see what is he using with gems links and tree. Please!
How could i raise my overall dmg ? Am i doing something wrong ? Feels like im doing a bit low dmg againts bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info