[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Karriane wrote:
Can this build farm blighted T14s?

I did t14 with it, wasnt the easiest, but definietly fun.
"
detecto wrote:
Can anyone tell me if taking the " From the Shadows" dagger wheel with Lyoneye’s Fall influence works as the claw wheel(Soul Taker) above ? if now why ? isnt dagger and claw a meele type?? ty

Edited my post. Can someone look into this. Ty
message me or wisper in game @DoETagS
[deleted]
Last edited by Fcek on Jan 10, 2020, 12:31:01 PM
"
detecto wrote:
"
detecto wrote:
Can anyone tell me if taking the " From the Shadows" dagger wheel with Lyoneye’s Fall influence works as the claw wheel(Soul Taker) above ? if now why ? isnt dagger and claw a meele type?? ty

Edited my post. Can someone look into this. Ty

yes, it works. its just not worth the points for most people.
"
Slottm wrote:
realistically, it shouldn't make much difference and is up to you - chain has a more damage modifier from deadeye, but as for targets, 6 > 6 > 6 > 6 > 6 (6 arrows chains 6 times, then chains 3 more additional times?)

Fork feels better in this case for clearing, as you can clear entire legion encounters in...seconds. That's 30 total targets, but they take more damage per shot if closer to the start of the chain.

(Also when I was playing fork was 2 ex and chain was 19)

Looking at your profile, you dont use a quiver with +1 to projectile, does it feel confortable to lose an arrow?

Btw, my gems arent even 20, still i think i should do more than i do, but at the moment i have troubles with packs, sometimes i dont oneshot them even normal monsters. My crit chance in hideout is only 45%, i dont know how to reach to 100% while using pandemonius (Not a rare with crit like you). Multiplier i guess is ok, 459%. Bosses with barrage takes longer for me, as i dont always crit and i feel like doing no damage, sometimes they explode, sometimes they just stay 1 day in front of me (Same for metas). And i miss some arrows, a white mob in front dodging 4 cones of ice arrow is horrible, more when it reach me and he oneshots as i only have 4k hp. Wish to level, but i die all the time from random things and oneshots even from white mobs, frustrating.

Got 10 more ex to buy things, but im not sure if stay with ice arrow or level other character

Oxford english i know, sorry.
Can someone look at my deadeye and tell me what to work on next? can do mapping rather well, trying to work on Survivability and ST Damage, but don't know what to do to achieve it, any tips are welcome

Hello, love this build so far. Used it as a league start but I am running into some health issues at about tier 13-14 maps. Mostly getting one shot spanked by bosses and meta (to be expected) seem to be one shotting most trash so clearing is really smooth just the bosses are an issue sometimes. I have yet to get into later end game. My profile is open and I can post a POB later today.

If anyone can recommend the next upgrade slots for HP and possibly some damage increase that would be awesome. New dad so I dont have a lot of time to play, sitting on maybe 3-4 ex of currency.

Also wondering what pantheons to take and what amulet anointments are good options for this build hp/damage.

Thank you in advance for any tips as I might not get a reply in for a while.
"
Arganista wrote:
Can someone look at my deadeye and tell me what to work on next? can do mapping rather well, trying to work on Survivability and ST Damage, but don't know what to do to achieve it, any tips are welcome

Why you dodge posible life nodes in your passive tree? Want survivability but you dont take life?

"
Namper wrote:
Hello, love this build so far. Used it as a league start but I am running into some health issues at about tier 13-14 maps. Mostly getting one shot spanked by bosses and meta (to be expected) seem to be one shotting most trash so clearing is really smooth just the bosses are an issue sometimes. I have yet to get into later end game. My profile is open and I can post a POB later today.

If anyone can recommend the next upgrade slots for HP and possibly some damage increase that would be awesome. New dad so I dont have a lot of time to play, sitting on maybe 3-4 ex of currency.

Also wondering what pantheons to take and what amulet anointments are good options for this build hp/damage.

Thank you in advance for any tips as I might not get a reply in for a while.

Using damage on full life while saying you die alot, its just a fail, you arent the whole time at full life if you die alot, so here you are losing damage=boss more time alive=more chances to die. Assasins mark on ring and aspect of spider will help you alot on survival same as in dps. Pandemonius will increase your damage by far compared to your rare, and survival chilling and blind enemies, makes them harder to hit you, as this build is based on not getting to many hits. Life on your rares, its hard to find better if you dont have enought currency.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 10, 2020, 5:02:59 PM
"
"
Arganista wrote:

Why you dodge posible life nodes in your passive tree? Want survivability but you dont take life?

Just following the PoB, i'm not the greatest at doing builds or understanding where to get stats, like possible tree routes to make me tankier and such, still learning, if you could tell me what changes i could do in the tree i would be really appreciative and other stuff to improve
"
Arganista wrote:
"
"
Arganista wrote:

Just following the PoB, i'm not the greatest at doing builds or understanding where to get stats, like possible tree routes to make me tankier and such, still learning, if you could tell me what changes i could do in the tree i would be really appreciative and other stuff to improve

What pob are you using, because isnt same as build guide at main page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info