[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

@BileBrcko Change barrage support to pure barrage as described in the gem section of this build. Your helmet is not shown, it should have additional barrage enchant and -% cold resist to nearby enemies. Dying sun flask is also mandatory. Hatred Watcher‘s Eye is also a huge dps boost.

@Nahuelito92 You can browse my chars and search for the one ending _IS in metamorph league.
Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 11, 2020, 4:30:25 PM
Im thinking on buy a voidfletcher but dont know if it will worth or increases damage, my actual 2 options are:

And, do i need a green nightmare gem? Why?
@FeRR1S Hard to judge, I would check it in PoB. The jewel is needed to generate frenzy as you would loose your quiver enchant.

Hey guys, working on a fairly tight budget for this build. Just trying to reach red maps so I can put in some hard grind for currency.

Can anyone recommend the best bang for my buck upgrades I could do quickly?

I do have
waiting for when I hit 80.

Also keeping an eye out for a better quiver with +1 arrow.

I know theres a million upgrades to that gear but just looking for the best priority I can do right now to push into red maps.

I crafted a helm with the minus cold res but I still feel like I'm lacking single target dps. What should I go for my next upgrade? I only have 4 ex so a good watcher's eye is a long ways away.
I would appreciate if someone could help me out with the decision on what kind of quiver to use.
Right now I'm using a decent dmg quiver with 5% frenzy and max life, but without an additional arrow. I'm wondering if I would benefit from using a quiver with an additional arrow, but without the frenzy stat.
Because the problem is the cost of a quiver that combines all of those stats.

Additional arrow + frenzy + life = starts at 8ex, second offer is at 15ex.
Additional arrow + frenzy = 75c to 1ex with 3% or 4% frenzy. 5% starts at 5-7.5ex.
Additonal arrow + life = 1ex, but with a dmg stat on it it starts at 2ex.

1ex or 2ex I can manage, but never ever will I be able to afford an 8-15ex quiver.
So if someone could help me out that would be highly appreciated.

This is my quiver right now:
Hi guys what you think about that bow for Ice shoot/ barrage ?

i try craft rings with assasin mark and frost bite but i got

i had assasin mark and frost bit but when i mix that i get assasin and as ;c second one ger cold dmg per frenzy charge

could you guys please give me some advise on how to push my dmg further? i tried to check on POB and it shows i can only do 200k+ for ice shot in total.

your advise will be very much appreciated. i dont know how to achieve at least 1m dps
"
TheBaus wrote:

could you guys please give me some advise on how to push my dmg further? i tried to check on POB and it shows i can only do 200k+ for ice shot in total.

your advise will be very much appreciated. i dont know how to achieve at least 1m dps

your ice shot is only on a 5l, with 2 clearing support. either get a 6l or drop chain/mirage archer. if you are clearing fine there is no need to boost ice shot damage further. Getting aztiri's promise instead of cinderswallow might help.

"
Jarobot99 wrote:
Hi guys what you think about that bow for Ice shoot/ barrage ?

i try craft rings with assasin mark and frost bite but i got

i had assasin mark and frost bit but when i mix that i get assasin and as ;c second one ger cold dmg per frenzy charge

afaik, only ele weakness and assmark/warlord work together, you can not get icebite and assassin's mark together.

"
ongur wrote:
I would appreciate if someone could help me out with the decision on what kind of quiver to use.
Right now I'm using a decent dmg quiver with 5% frenzy and max life, but without an additional arrow. I'm wondering if I would benefit from using a quiver with an additional arrow, but without the frenzy stat.
Because the problem is the cost of a quiver that combines all of those stats.

Additional arrow + frenzy + life = starts at 8ex, second offer is at 15ex.
Additional arrow + frenzy = 75c to 1ex with 3% or 4% frenzy. 5% starts at 5-7.5ex.
Additonal arrow + life = 1ex, but with a dmg stat on it it starts at 2ex.

1ex or 2ex I can manage, but never ever will I be able to afford an 8-15ex quiver.
So if someone could help me out that would be highly appreciated.

This is my quiver right now:

try self crafting frenzy on crit, get a decent 2-3 affix with no crit and oppen suffix quiver, you can then craft on it.
"

I crafted a helm with the minus cold res but I still feel like I'm lacking single target dps. What should I go for my next upgrade? I only have 4 ex so a good watcher's eye is a long ways away.

You can try quiver with additional arrow, quality your gems, look for precision watcher, the crit multi one. you want to link vaal grace/steel skin/frost bomb with inc duration

"
Killzu wrote:

Hey guys, working on a fairly tight budget for this build. Just trying to reach red maps so I can put in some hard grind for currency.

Can anyone recommend the best bang for my buck upgrades I could do quickly?

I do have
waiting for when I hit 80.

Also keeping an eye out for a better quiver with +1 arrow.

I know theres a million upgrades to that gear but just looking for the best priority I can do right now to push into red maps.

cheapest upgrade would be a quiver, you can use demise to upgrade your current one. then +1 helm, fossil craft youreself. then dying sun then 6l.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
Im thinking on buy a voidfletcher but dont know if it will worth or increases damage, my actual 2 options are:

And, do i need a green nightmare gem? Why?

you want frenzy generation, if you have 7 max frenzy you can just use icebite. but with booses with no adds you lose all the frenzy charges by going with voidfletcher.

"
Tredzio wrote:
I've got a question about Mark of the Elder ring.

Combined with Shaper item it doesn't increase DPS in POB at all. I don't get it. Why is this ring recommended?

mark of the elder gives hp equal to t1 rolls on rings, 80% attack boost is huge for a ring as well, not sure why your pob doesnt work but its a nice ring.

"
Prong007 wrote:

@Aquarism: Maybe you add a minimum hit chance in your guide.

Thx for the mention, ill include it in the guide, it went unnoticed because accuracy is largley irrelevant for this build.

"
Arganista wrote:
Looking for the best upgrade i can make atm, to either survivability or ST Damage, feel like i still die too much and take a while to kill Higher Tier Metas!

I would love to help you but you seemed to have gotten rid of your gear.

"
Burkill wrote:

where should I go from here, I'm going for 2 frenzy in tree now and my jewels are standard life, flat damage, atk speed or dmg on crit/kill or whatever. 20/20 gems right now, plan to getting better boots so I can craft attack speed on my gloves. Have dying sun, crit flask, atziris promise.

try to get onslaught from jewels or flasks, then you can annoint throatseeker. plus 1 arrow quiver, diamond ring/opal ring.

"
N3RT1X wrote:
Gear

What can be changed with gear?
No problems with boss at tier t14-16, but often get one shot with HP is 2500 :(
Damage is normal in pob 6M-7M dps.
Want to buy Bubonic Trail, 2 Jewel with good hp + cold dmg
Maybe at 90lvl will be hp 3500-4000 but is low.

if you are doing t14-16 but only have 2.5k life something is wrong. you want to atleast double your current hp, if it means sacraficing some damage.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info