[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Can this build farm blighted T14s?
"
Karriane wrote:

Fully geared you probably can but so far with like 15ish exalts in gear its kinda hard, i done a 8 easily but a 11 i failed. wouldn't be my first choice for a blight farmer.
"
Burkill wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:

Fully geared you probably can but so far with like 15ish exalts in gear its kinda hard, i done a 8 easily but a 11 i failed. wouldn't be my first choice for a blight farmer.

I'm just looking for a good build for farming blighted maps in general. Specifically builds that involve actual gameplay (no minions/totems). I have about 50ex to work with.
"
Karriane wrote:
"
Burkill wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:

I'm just looking for a good build for farming blighted maps in general. Specifically builds that involve actual gameplay (no minions/totems). I have about 50ex to work with.

With 50ex it will definitely work. I can do 13s with my gear (maybe 25-30ex? Prices have dropped since I bought a few big ticket items.). I didn't play Blight league so I'm sure my tower setups are terrible also. Not the easiest build to do it with, but if you want actual gameplay its very fun. Won't be the best build for it, but can do them with enough investment.

One thing to note, I do find ice shot...difficult on blighted maps. It seems to go right over mobs and miss far more than any other time. Not sure why or if I'm just imagining things, but it can be frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this in blighted maps?
Can anyone tell me if taking the " From the Shadows" dagger wheel with Lyoneye’s Fall influence works as the claw wheel(Soul Taker) above ? if now why ? isnt dagger and claw a meele type?? ty
message me or wisper in game @DoETagS
Last edited by detecto on Jan 10, 2020, 12:18:51 PM
"
Slottm wrote:

Multiple targets: Ice shot > Fork (GET AWAKENED IF YOU CAN) > added cold > hypothermia > inspiration
Awakened fork does this: You shoot 6 arrows with dying sun, deadeye ascendancy and death’s opus
6 arrows hit 6 targets, fork to 12. 12 arrows hit 12 targets, fork to 24. 24 arrows hit 24 targets and chain to 24 more…meaning that one ice shot can hit 90 targets (Not counting aoe) Most of the time this will not happen, but you can clear out a legion encounter in 3-4 shots. Secondly, aside from targets…it needs to hit hard. This is why 5 of the gems are related to damage, and 1 is related to the “spread (fork)” The damage just happens, which is why our priority needs to be on barrage damage and living long enough.

As normal fork got nerfed, most people uses chain, you sure fork is better? And sure awakened fork is better than awakened chain?
"
detecto wrote:
Can anyone tell me if taking the " From the Shadows" dagger wheel with Lyones fall influence works as the claw wheel(Soul Taker) above ? if now why ? isnt dagger and claw a meele type?? ty

You only get 4 passives with more passive investment, you waste points to not reach all nodes, one of most importants the life and mana leech as you will only have ~50 unreserved mana and life leech is VERY important.
"
"
Slottm wrote:

Multiple targets: Ice shot > Fork (GET AWAKENED IF YOU CAN) > added cold > hypothermia > inspiration
Awakened fork does this: You shoot 6 arrows with dying sun, deadeye ascendancy and death’s opus
6 arrows hit 6 targets, fork to 12. 12 arrows hit 12 targets, fork to 24. 24 arrows hit 24 targets and chain to 24 more…meaning that one ice shot can hit 90 targets (Not counting aoe) Most of the time this will not happen, but you can clear out a legion encounter in 3-4 shots. Secondly, aside from targets…it needs to hit hard. This is why 5 of the gems are related to damage, and 1 is related to the “spread (fork)” The damage just happens, which is why our priority needs to be on barrage damage and living long enough.

As normal fork got nerfed, most people uses chain, you sure fork is better? And sure awakened fork is better than awakened chain?

realistically, it shouldn't make much difference and is up to you - chain has a more damage modifier from deadeye, but as for targets, 6 > 6 > 6 > 6 > 6 (6 arrows chains 6 times, then chains 3 more additional times?)

Fork feels better in this case for clearing, as you can clear entire legion encounters in...seconds. That's 30 total targets, but they take more damage per shot if closer to the start of the chain.

(Also when I was playing fork was 2 ex and chain was 19)
Last edited by Slottm on Jan 10, 2020, 9:56:44 AM

With these items what should i look to upgrade iam sitting at 219 chaos atm.

What pantheon should i use aswell not quit sure

Thank you ahead for answer
Last edited by Brueballz on Jan 10, 2020, 10:18:33 AM
"
Brueballz wrote:

With these items what should i look to upgrade iam sitting at 219 chaos atm.

Thank you ahead for answer

I'm not currently using this build, but from a glance, looks like you should upgrade gems and get helmet enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info