[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
keygy wrote:
"
Eadles wrote:
I am at a loss for how you got to 5.2k life. I've slapped 10 EX into my gear and am just under 4.5k. Get gobsmacked regularly by white mobs in t5 maps. I've meticulously shopped for gear so don't think I got ripped on anything, and I've dropped many damage nodes to pick up more jewels to try and boost my hp pool more. I'm only lvl 86 but I feel like there is something not quite right about either my passive tree or a piece of the guide I didn't clue in on.

https://pastebin.com/5f34sKNj is where I'm at right now. Any tips or advice?

with that gear you can go to T15 without problems, this build and the ranger builds in general, dont have a lot of hp we need to trade hp nodes for damage.

First, DROP instant the damage on full life support on iceshot and barrage that gem is fucking awful with this build and you are having a 5L effective the most of time that you are bossing.

Your gems are really mediocre, dont get the nodes in the tree if you dont have a really good abyss or normal jewel, its a lot better to spend that points on more damage in the tree or frenzy charges if you want.

This build's requires to learn the mechanics of EVERYTHING more than never in this league with the metamorph bosses.

What gem would you suggest in place of Damage on Full Life for both skills? Inspiration or maybe Cold Pen?
I am also having some issues getting life. I dropped the tombfists for some solid gloves with life and resists. I need to recraft my ring as I no longer need the resistances. Can someone look at my tree and find where I should cut some dmg to sneak in some survivability? I have about 8ex to try to recraft ring and jewels. Any other assistance is greatly appreciated. I really like this build, fun to play tough to master.
"
I am also having some issues getting life. I dropped the tombfists for some solid gloves with life and resists. I need to recraft my ring as I no longer need the resistances. Can someone look at my tree and find where I should cut some dmg to sneak in some survivability? I have about 8ex to try to recraft ring and jewels. Any other assistance is greatly appreciated. I really like this build, fun to play tough to master.

quiver, ring, amulate, boots, belt all have low life rolls. I'm at 5.5k now and still feeling a bit thin. Look for stuff with hybrid rolls to get life closer to 110 in the boots and gloves slots.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jan 8, 2020, 8:26:16 PM
"
PvNKruger wrote:

So if my jewels are kinda bad bc of SSF - should I go for this one?
Unless you have some good corruption on it, like immunity for corrupted blood, I'd probably not spec sockets on tree if you don't have good jewels. If you can spend 2 points on a jewel or 2 points that give you more than a jewel dps wise or health wise, I'd pick the "no jewel" option.
Ok fam I spent about an ex in alts trying to get a better quiver and I hit this. What should I do now?

Hello, I can't seem to do enough damage to bossed
Feel free to also look at my passive tree
(I've got a green nightmare for the voidfletcher)
Is barrage %dmg/attack speed good in enchant?
"
Eadles wrote:
"
keygy wrote:
"
Eadles wrote:
I am at a loss for how you got to 5.2k life. I've slapped 10 EX into my gear and am just under 4.5k. Get gobsmacked regularly by white mobs in t5 maps. I've meticulously shopped for gear so don't think I got ripped on anything, and I've dropped many damage nodes to pick up more jewels to try and boost my hp pool more. I'm only lvl 86 but I feel like there is something not quite right about either my passive tree or a piece of the guide I didn't clue in on.

https://pastebin.com/5f34sKNj is where I'm at right now. Any tips or advice?

with that gear you can go to T15 without problems, this build and the ranger builds in general, dont have a lot of hp we need to trade hp nodes for damage.

First, DROP instant the damage on full life support on iceshot and barrage that gem is fucking awful with this build and you are having a 5L effective the most of time that you are bossing.

Your gems are really mediocre, dont get the nodes in the tree if you dont have a really good abyss or normal jewel, its a lot better to spend that points on more damage in the tree or frenzy charges if you want.

This build's requires to learn the mechanics of EVERYTHING more than never in this league with the metamorph bosses.

What gem would you suggest in place of Damage on Full Life for both skills? Inspiration or maybe Cold Pen?

Use Inspiration Support in place of both damage on full life gems. With chaos resist and 5k life you can facetank t16 metamorphs. Really listen to slottm's advice for this build on page 69.
@Xerluki: Use Barrage in 6Link, swap Barrage Support to something useful (see first post), level and quality gems, swap Ice Bote to Cold Damage as along as you don‘t have 7 frenzys.
is fast and deadly and ricochet better then ricochet and endless munitions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info