[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Clear speed is great, but Im still struggling damage wise against major bosses along with constant 1 shots. I have 3 ex to start upgrading. What should my priorities be to get over the hump so I can try shaper and awakener?

path to blood siphon, you are missing 20% more life, your aura links are kinda wrong.

you don't need the life and mana leech under vaal pact, you dont need +30 int node. anoint your amulet. ideally you would have t1 life on all rares to make you survive 1 shots, rare evasion base to stack more evasion. bless implicits, quality dying sun. the pierce quiver is hurting you a bit, but the rolls are nice, try to get two-point quiver.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Last edited by Aquarism on Jan 8, 2020, 10:16:30 AM
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
I really don't understand what is wrong with my build right now.... I do hardly any damage to The Purifer or Phoenix Guardian and immediately get one shot.

path to blood siphon, you are missing 20% more life, your aura links are kinda wrong.

Blood Siphon makes sense. On the aura do you mean that I’m missing Enlighten? Will that really make that big of a difference on my boss damage. Took me 3+ minutes to kill Purifier.
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Clear speed is great, but Im still struggling damage wise against major bosses along with constant 1 shots. I have 3 ex to start upgrading. What should my priorities be to get over the hump so I can try shaper and awakener?

you don't need the life and mana leech under vaal pact, you dont need +30 int node. anoint your amulet. ideally you would have t1 life on all rares to make you survive 1 shots, rare evasion base to stack more evasion. bless implicits, quality dying sun. the pierce quiver is hurting you a bit, but the rolls are nice, try to get two-point quiver.

All the life stuff makes sense. Thanks. Is the quiver and quality on dying sun really that impactful to my single target damage though? I’ll definitely work on it, but I feel like I’m missing something.
Please add a link to poeplanner with the build because pastebin only shows a jumble of letters and numbers
"
Tsuko_blue wrote:
Please add a link to poeplanner with the build because pastebin only shows a jumble of letters and numbers

What you see on Pastebin is a code used to import the build into Path of Building.
Loving the build so far even though plaing SSF (all yellow maps done by now)

Thinking about doing the Atziri for flask. How do I do it reflect wise? Just barrage the correct copy? Should I get rid of something like gems or smt?
"
Fixed a bug which caused Metamorph bosses to become unfreezable. They can once again be frozen, however they have a higher ailment threshold relative to map bosses with similar amounts of Life.

New patch notes. What do you guys think? We can freeze again, but how difficult or useful will it be if the ailment threshold is too high?

So if my jewels are kinda bad bc of SSF - should I go for this one?
I am at a loss for how you got to 5.2k life. I've slapped 10 EX into my gear and am just under 4.5k. Get gobsmacked regularly by white mobs in t5 maps. I've meticulously shopped for gear so don't think I got ripped on anything, and I've dropped many damage nodes to pick up more jewels to try and boost my hp pool more. I'm only lvl 86 but I feel like there is something not quite right about either my passive tree or a piece of the guide I didn't clue in on.

https://pastebin.com/5f34sKNj is where I'm at right now. Any tips or advice?
Last edited by Eadles on Jan 8, 2020, 6:12:35 PM
"
Eadles wrote:
I am at a loss for how you got to 5.2k life. I've slapped 10 EX into my gear and am just under 4.5k. Get gobsmacked regularly by white mobs in t5 maps. I've meticulously shopped for gear so don't think I got ripped on anything, and I've dropped many damage nodes to pick up more jewels to try and boost my hp pool more. I'm only lvl 86 but I feel like there is something not quite right about either my passive tree or a piece of the guide I didn't clue in on.

https://pastebin.com/5f34sKNj is where I'm at right now. Any tips or advice?

with that gear you can go to T15 without problems, this build and the ranger builds in general, dont have a lot of hp we need to trade hp nodes for damage.

First, DROP instant the damage on full life support on iceshot and barrage that gem is fucking awful with this build and you are having a 5L effective the most of time that you are bossing.

Your gems are really mediocre, dont get the nodes in the tree if you dont have a really good abyss or normal jewel, its a lot better to spend that points on more damage in the tree or frenzy charges if you want.

This build's requires to learn the mechanics of EVERYTHING more than never in this league with the metamorph bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info