[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hi, i got an Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets and corrupted with +2 level of socketed duration gems
wich gems should i put in???

tks for sharing the build.
Hi, I just copied this build. What do you think about inserting Omen on the Winds? Thank you in advance.

"
Read the POB section, you can select tress.

Sadly there is no selectable tree :[

Never mind, i just used the name import :) Thx
Last edited by Friam on Jan 8, 2020, 3:30:11 AM

Hi thanks for answeting and putting time to help us here=D
are this gloves worth multimoding? i want the +1frenzy but also need res/life

Hey, what do you think of this belt? shouldnt it be better cuz of the dmg against chilled?

Just bought the gear to get this build rolling.

Decided to go a bit unique heavy, but still managed to cap resists.

How to multimod it? Is it worth it?
"
Yapren wrote:

How to multimod it? Is it worth it?

it is definitely multi worthy, very nice rolls, you can either fill resist holes or go pure offensive.

"
Fcek wrote:

Hey, what do you think of this belt? shouldnt it be better cuz of the dmg against chilled?

The belt has nice rolls, but BiS is still stygian for potential good abyss jewel, use the one you have until you can find a stygian equivalent.

"
roexander wrote:

Hi thanks for answeting and putting time to help us here=D
are this gloves worth multimoding? i want the +1frenzy but also need res/life

you really need t1 life, otherwise you will be too squishy, try fossil crafting it.

"
Hi, I just copied this build. What do you think about inserting Omen on the Winds? Thank you in advance.

pierce is bad for ice shot, dont use it. You can have it untill 3rd lab when you take ricochet.

"
antoniolih wrote:
Hi, i got an Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets and corrupted with +2 level of socketed duration gems
wich gems should i put in???

tks for sharing the build.

not the best corrupt, you can try withering steps/vaal grace. inc duration.

My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
I really don't understand what is wrong with my build right now.... I do hardly any damage to The Purifer or Phoenix Guardian and immediately get one shot.

path to blood siphon, you are missing 20% more life, your aura links are kinda wrong.

"
Didn't see anywhere for which Pantheon to use?

read POB section.

"
gunryon wrote:
hi there first of all thanks for your job im starting poe anew ( back from ps4)
and am really happy to find a well explained build.

im not really used to the pierce mechanics but with ice shot what do you think about the omen on the winds viridian jewel ?

thanks in advance.

pierce works poorly with ice shot, chain is much better, but we cannot chain unless we finished all piercing first, omen on the wind adds 3 pierce, it actively hurts our clearing potential.

"
roexander wrote:
hi, i just crafted this, should i put life on the last prefix or add phys dmg?

I would go with life, but you can go damage if you feel you are tanky enough.

"
Can you explain more about fork and chain pls.

I was constantly using fork in maps. And just switched to chain to try, and I cleared a monolith with one shot.

So what's better for what?
Could you explain

ty

you can use whatever, i just prefer fork.

"
Im so sorry Aquarism, everyone come to ask questions about their items and sorry for being one more. Thanks for the build, im enjoying it and mapping is VERY satisfying! I see you answer nearly all questions, great and huge job too.

I have one question too. Im having issues with barrage damage at bosses, guess its damage on full life?

Actually im using this:

Changed a color to try inc crit damage, but your POB (With my items and passive tree, i dont know to configure it for my build) says as 6th Link:

Inc crit damage 20/20 gives 9k more damage
Slower projectile 20/20 gives 10k
Hypotermia 20/20 (Enemy chilled and freezed) 13k
And as last, the best, damage on full life 20/20 gives 27k, but obvsly not always 27k more as im not always on full life.

As numbers says, best bet is hypotermia, what do you think? Is there any other good option? Maybe problem is other? Im sorry, i sucks on this game, i only know to copy/paste builds lol.

You can swap full life for hypothermia, if you want full life swap cold pen for added cold.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
Clear speed is great, but Im still struggling damage wise against major bosses along with constant 1 shots. I have 3 ex to start upgrading. What should my priorities be to get over the hump so I can try shaper and awakener?

Bump :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info