[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
pandadarren wrote:
Hi all, im quite sure that this build can reach the end game, if u don't wanna die u can always tweak the build a bit to get more survivability, i did move the nodes slightly to get 6k hp (with a sick belt that i invested on & got a sick flask charge on crit slam)

below is my gear..started with this league starter, died a lil more then i would've like, but ended off satisfied, managed to kill awakener

credits to aqua & slottm as i've did alot of comparison to their guides/items :D

anyway a side qns what can i min max now?

i'm currently using a watcher with x-x hatred damage as its cheaper.. and another jewel with life/blind/flat cold

You have some options here.

The quickest one would be to upgrade your elemental dmg mods on your rings with catalysts. (or life what ever you want)

You could upgrade your flasks. Switch Cinderswallow for your Healflask, Bottled Faith for Atziri. If you use so much uniqe flask you need a jewel with anti corrupted blood mod on it. (corrupted btw)

Maybe for some major Bosses like Uberelder or Sirus take that heal flask back into the fight. I dont needed it at Shaper and Elderslayers/Guardians.

You could switch out the double tombfist for a rare one with +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges. After you can cap more resis you could also upgrade your shaped two-stone ring to an shaped opal ring.

"
roexander wrote:
hi, i just crafted this, should i put life on the last prefix or add phys dmg?

If you want dmg take the double mod add cold and lightning dmg.
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 7, 2020, 7:27:48 AM

This is what I'm working with thus far (how'd I do?), I'm really struggling to deal with sirus a lot currently, after three conqueror rotations it blows to barely touch him. With 4.2k hp I don't know what to aim for next, whether my gear or my tree is an issue.
"
dolandia wrote:

This is what I'm working with thus far (how'd I do?), I'm really struggling to deal with sirus a lot currently, after three conqueror rotations it blows to barely touch him. With 4.2k hp I don't know what to aim for next, whether my gear or my tree is an issue.

Tbh. All the same questions every 2-3 pages ;-) …

First of all. Your Cwdt setup only fires frostbomb. I hope you know that. I think most of others use steelskin and if needed inc. duration and cast frostbomb manually.

Not sure what pob is saying if you compare a rare crafted quiver with +1 arrows and good rolled mods to voidflechter.

You could go on a rare helmet with enchant and nearby enemy - resists…

And you could also check in pob what is better. A good rolled mark of the elder vs. your Circle of Fear.
Anybody else running Galvanic Arrow + Barrage Support instead of Barrage for single target? It is almost identical in DPS, but you get a much larger area cone attack to go with it. Makes clearing boss adds a lot easier. Also scales better with all our elemental damage stacking.

The icing on the cake is the sound effect - barrage sounds so wimpy. Galvanic Arrow with 10 arrows and barrage support is like a lightning machine gun.
Hi , im using a build like this and i think this build can't beat atziri , cause all time the arrows chains and probably i will get one shot by atziri mirror clone.

If some one kwon a method to kill atziri this will be nice
yugul + wear a sibyl.
hi there first of all thanks for your job im starting poe anew ( back from ps4)
and am really happy to find a well explained build.

im not really used to the pierce mechanics but with ice shot what do you think about the omen on the winds viridian jewel ?

thanks in advance.
Clear speed is great, but Im still struggling damage wise against major bosses along with constant 1 shots. I have 3 ex to start upgrading. What should my priorities be to get over the hump so I can try shaper and awakener?

Hey sorry for asking because I see that you get this asked quite alot. But I'm having so much problems with bosses. I do almost no damage to them, it takes so long to kill. Can someone help? I mess around with POB alot, but I only get close to high damage, when I spend again like 7 exalt, and I'm already 7 ex in .....
Didn't see anywhere for which Pantheon to use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info