[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I have all ele resis on 75% witout chaos and I dont even reroll the map mod for that resis mallus. I only reroll ele reflect cause I am to lazy to switch pantheon and rings... its not worth it.

The elder ring brings so much dmg more to your build if the other ring is a shaper one.

Cap your resists over your rare helmet, boots and gloves and get those rings. The assassins mark curse is very strong too. If you cannot afford a shaped opal ring with assass mark on hit just used a two-stone ring. Better for resis holse. But in my opinion... rings and amulett slots are for dmg rolls not for resis holes!

Is it good idea to have 6l Chin Sol bow for ST damage?
I mean can I just swap my bows between st and clear?
It will give free 6l slots in body chest
Hey just wanted to say I now have the crit chance + frenzy on crit craft at level 3 for all of those still needing it =) prob my last week of the league, as monster hunter xpac comes out for PC this week and I'll be switching over to that :)
Hi guys. I just crafted this and not sure how to proceed.
would love some help. ty

message me or wisper in game @DoETagS
My build is pretty far along but i still have some questions and want some opinions.

thats what ive been currently going with. my questions are;

how effective is that hits against chilled enemies, id like to change my gloves out for some with str as i have some boots id like to roll with 35ms but need to replace the str

obviously im doing well but id like a really strong bossing setup. i think my barrage gems right now are wrong as i dont see anyone using icebite (i posted earlier and someone said not until 7 frenzy charges which i dont have) what would i replace it with?

im currently pretty broke at like 3ex but if i was going to buy an awakened gem what would be BiS?

edit: is there any catalyst that effects the increased damage per dex? i was really hoping attribute would bring it to 2 LoL

I also accidented upon this bow
and i cant for the life of me figure out how to incorporate it into my build or even how to make a build around it... does it just look much nicer than it is?

ps. im 0-4 with sirius, twice i dragged the storm to spawn and once i bugged him on stairs, if you guys can think of a killer boss swap there for that second bow that would be cool, also it would free up my 2nd 6l for some silly gems (maybe cwdt life on hit or some crap)

pps. really loving the build, insanely fast, fun, and really strong considering the silly life updates
Last edited by hipposaver on Jan 6, 2020, 1:24:03 AM
This build is so weak if it's not min-maxed. I wish I knew before I picked it up.
"
OlDirtyNacho wrote:
This build is so weak if it's not min-maxed. I wish I knew before I picked it up.

Compared to what? Minion/Miner Meta? Cute Dogs facetank sirus Jugg? Your other 5 chars who are not even reached lvl 90? Are you complaining cause of just your tabula and not even a 6l for barrage? I mean did you even read the pages before? Did you ever played a bow char before?

Hell yea.

Hello guys, this is my first character on POE, I have 3exalt right now, can someone tell me what should I change/buy next?
What is the build order i.e. what are the most important pieces from the "impossible to work with" to "use a rare until you can afford it" to make the build work?

I'm currently lvling a ranger to try this build and I'd like to buy the required items while I level.

Thanks!
To all those saying the build is weak: I started this build as my league starter with NOTHING and worked my way to this. It is one of the fastest clearing builds I've ever played (I mean, really, do I even need a head hunter?)I get to 3 filled rows in legion encounters by myself, with nobody else spawning the monsters for me (and I have to wait for bosses to respawn...) Play to your builds strength - this build is wonderful at: delve, map clearing/speed clears

With investment, bosses become doable, but dont throw yourself at bosses over and over and get annoyed if you aren't geared enough yet. I now kill Drox in 4 seconds, al-hazmin in 6, veritania takes some time, and baran is a joke. I've killed sirus 4 times, uber elder is cake, shaper is cake, elder is super easy. What more could you ask for?

To those of you with gear questions: Seriously, learn how to use POB. You're doing yourself a disservice if you rely on others to tell you what to do for every move. POB will tell you how good a stat is compared to another with YOUR EXACT STATS AND GEAR. Yes, sometimes we make mistakes or learn new things(I learned damage while leeching is awesome from this thread!) but to check how one pair of gloves is compared to another or how a gem upgrade is compared to 6 linking a bow? Only POB can tell you this. If you're asking for help in these things, the person on the other end is most likely plugging YOUR character in to POB to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info