[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I have 3 ex to spend. What would improve my single-target dps the most? I should probably annoint constitution on my amulet but I know the amulet will end up getting replaced. I know I'm missing a watcher's eye with hatred rolls but they're so expensive that I'm assuming I could get other upgrades instead.

Edit: Also how is the increased mark of the elder damage calculated? It doesn't increase my damage anywhere near the 67% it says does.
Last edited by TheWooSensation on Jan 4, 2020, 4:12:43 PM
"
WNDSamurai wrote:
Spoiler
AM I the only one who is not able to kill bosses but can one shot the screen XD ?

I got all the items in the set ( exclude mark of the elder my character is not 80 YET XD )
But strangely Mobs are super easy but bosses are not frozen
chilled but not frozen O.O
Also the build is so STR and INT hungry , what shall I change for that ??

Edit , all my jewels also got life in them and yet I am struggling with the 4k life :(

did everyone forget bout me :( ?
Last edited by WNDSamurai on Jan 4, 2020, 5:16:29 PM
"
WNDSamurai wrote:
"
WNDSamurai wrote:
Spoiler
AM I the only one who is not able to kill bosses but can one shot the screen XD ?

I got all the items in the set ( exclude mark of the elder my character is not 80 YET XD )
But strangely Mobs are super easy but bosses are not frozen
chilled but not frozen O.O
Also the build is so STR and INT hungry , what shall I change for that ??

Edit , all my jewels also got life in them and yet I am struggling with the 4k life :(

did everyone forget bout me :( ?

You don't need ice bite for frenzy generation anymore so swap both of them out for added cold. Can't really give advice on ice shot for single target dmg other than swapping out ice shot + barrage support + ice bite for barrage + added cold + inspiration. I don't know if you have it or not but point blank is mandatory for metamorph bosses.
Hi. Im currently running this build and i feel im doing ok but its time for a bow upgrade.
Ive been running with a 6 link Infractum decimation bow. Ive just dropped my first ex so my question is Would i be better dropping to a 5 link opus and then moving on or should i spend my ex in other areas?
Thx in advance
anyone else having mana issues with barrage? if so how do we counter act this? or are people just dealing with it?
Want Some pointers as to what to focus on to make Syrus trivial, at least AL1 Syrus

Any suggestions? quiver and ring is own craft out of fun with terrible slams, craftet a new amulete with life since i feel a bit weak still. i t3 corrupt the chest out of fun, its not the best dps wise but the reduced dmg is not that bad.
still feel weak.

open for suggestions
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Jan 4, 2020, 11:27:47 PM
So 3 fast questions
-Should i use green nightmare without voidfletcher/rare quiver with frenzy on crit? Actually i like dodge chance/additional resistances, so its depends on my preferences?
-which support gems are you recommending instead dmg on full life? Chain on ice shot and slower projectiles on barrage will be good?
-which Watcher's eye you're prefering for 1mod? Was thinking about adds cold dmg, but don't know which one will boost my dmg most, price - max 4ex
"
Xanlockss wrote:
anyone else having mana issues with barrage? if so how do we counter act this? or are people just dealing with it?

Mana Leech from the Claw nodes with Lioneye's jewel. If you are not using the jewel take one mana leech node near Essence Sap.

@WNDSamurai: As already said, switch from Barrage Support to pure Barrage. Get a six link, quality your gems to 20%, level gems to 20 (better 21), get Dying Sun flask, get additional barrage helmet enchant, add Watcher's Eye if not already in place. Your life rolls are in all cases not very high, esp. on quiver you have 0.

@TheQue: Additional barrage helmet enchant, gripped gloves with attack speed or flat ele damage, more life ( on quiver and ring), add Watcher's Eye if not already in place.
Last edited by Prong007 on Jan 5, 2020, 3:58:02 AM
Hello!

I'm close to the high end build but I never understand how is possible to have the 3 auras actives ( grace, hatred and herald ). I'm only using grace and herald because I don't have mana to include hatred. There is something that I missed?

Thanks and regards!

Last edited by Ecoscuro on Jan 5, 2020, 5:08:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info