[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Ecoscuro wrote:
Hello!

I'm close to the high end build but I never understand how is possible to have the 3 auras actives ( grace, hatred and herald ). I'm only using grace and herald because I don't have mana to include hatred. There is something that I missed?

Thanks and regards!

Grace is not aura used, just the vaal version on fights.
"
Ecoscuro wrote:
Hello!

I'm close to the high end build but I never understand how is possible to have the 3 auras actives ( grace, hatred and herald ). I'm only using grace and herald because I don't have mana to include hatred. There is something that I missed?

Thanks and regards!

Sorry to say that but thats not really close to high end.

Get a 6linked death opus - in my opinion necessary for the barrage dmg. A helmet with a good enchant and nearby enemies have - cold resis...mark of the elder with a good shaped opal ring (best in slot would be a double influence with cold dmg per frenzy aswell). A new quiver with only dmg rolls / crit rolls plus the arrow mod and most important the gain frenzy charge on crit.

Get a jewl with corrupted blood implicit and switch out the heal flask. I use cinderswallow, bottled faith and a dying sun plus a diamond flask and a quicksilver flask.

And for awesome clear speed and absolute high end just get a HH ;-)
"
Ecoscuro wrote:
Hello!

Thanks and regards!

Sorry to say but there is nothing somewhere high ended in your gear ;)

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Slottm/characters this is somewhere highend
First at all many thanks!

Why death opus ( I discarded a 6-link for the yellow one ). Is not better a 600-700 dps yellow bow that double or triple the damage?

I will change the rings when I have more path points ( I'm level 87 and have low resistances now ).

Grace is not aura used, just the vaal version on fights. That means that is a activated ability to use in fights? ( I'm newbie ).

HH is a dream :), my economy now is around 30-40 ex.

Maybe is not a high end build but is a project :D.

Thanks a lot and kind regards!
"
Ecoscuro wrote:
First at all many thanks!

Why death opus ( I discarded a 6-link for the yellow one ). Is not better a 600-700 dps yellow bow that double or triple the damage?

I will change the rings when I have more path points ( I'm level 87 and have low resistances now ).

Grace is not aura used, just the vaal version on fights. That means that is a activated ability to use in fights? ( I'm newbie ).

HH is a dream :), my economy now is around 30-40 ex.

Maybe is not a high end build but is a project :D.

Thanks a lot and kind regards!

Death opus gives 2 extra projectile, that increases alot your dps, your bow has very high damage but not even 6L, barrage wont deal enought damage on bosses.

Low resistances? You need to have them capped while doing acts, at act 10 75% yes or yes, so you now have to do alot of moves and plays with resistances crafting and changing your rares. I know the 40% on the ring is visually great, but you wont get enought damage without the mark of elder+sapher ring with Aspect+Assasin Mark.

Dont be jealous, theres people obvsly always more lucky that can have ultra expensive items, you can start with the bassics at guide.

Im actually with very low gear trying to make things, i die vs metas all the time on t15-16 maps as i need more time to kill them and have only 3k HP, this build es expensive to min-max as told on main post.
Good min maxed bow builds are always expensive and not really good as a starter. I used a good cheap starter (not really meta.. lacerate gladiator) for shaper/elder/uelder farming and sold the watchers eyes and made all my currency from that.

Btw I sell my second double corrupted HH (130ex negotiable) for interested guys like you :D

Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what my next couple of upgrades should be? I appreciate it.
Hi, i started ed/trickster this league and clearing/bosses were easy peasy. I rerolled yesterday and tried this build, but have some problems. Clearing maps is pretty easy, one or two shot every pack, but damage vs Metamorphs is very low, actually can't kill them most of the time. I can't figure out why barrage is so extremly low dps. Did i miss something? Yeah, i know, some things aren't done yet (all gems 20, 4th ascendency, etc.), but in comparison with ed/trickster it is very, very low dps and i'm also very squishy. Can you help me improve this character please? Any suggestions?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dynameinert/characters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata
"
Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what my next couple of upgrades should be? I appreciate it.

A better quiver - yours has only pierce as implicit and not increased crit (wrong base)... your amulett could be better aswell...opal ring with assa mark on hit lvl 12 would be a small upgrade too.

"
dynameinert wrote:
Hi, i started ed/trickster this league and clearing/bosses were easy peasy. I rerolled yesterday and tried this build, but have some problems. Clearing maps is pretty easy, one or two shot every pack, but damage vs Metamorphs is very low, actually can't kill them most of the time. I can't figure out why barrage is so extremly low dps. Did i miss something? Yeah, i know, some things aren't done yet (all gems 20, 4th ascendency, etc.), but in comparison with ed/trickster it is very, very low dps and i'm also very squishy. Can you help me improve this character please? Any suggestions?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dynameinert/characters

The helmet is not the best in slot solution. Try to get a helmet with minus cold resis. The double taming ring is really bad. Try to get a mark of the elder plus a good rolled shaped opal ring with assa mark on hit. Your quiver need the bow fires an extra arrow mod. Cause you have already a HH you can check my char to compare the itms you may want and need.
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 5, 2020, 5:46:00 PM
Thx for response! I chose the rings to cap resistances, i have boots and gloves with good resistances, but hh has none so i have to get them somewhere else (afaik 109 is needed to run all map mods). Your ring setup doesn‘t have any , so where to get them? I need ~70 to all elemental resistances without the tamings, i could get that -9% helmet with some res but it wouldn‘t be enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info