[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
tilline wrote:
Hello, i need help to improve my iceshot's character.

I have a pretty good gear (i think)
But i die a lot, and i don't know how to manage this.
I take lot of randoms oneshot, or something hard.
I play in high tier maps, cause i try to finish my Awakening Bonus Objectives.
And it gets really boring. i have +600 deaths on this character.
4k life.

Thanks for helping.

4k life is very low. get life on all jewels, use mark of the elder if you are not resist struggling. use a rare shaped/redeemer amulet. you want to be at 5k plus life. do not use demise

"
SamuelColt93 wrote:
I crafted Aspect of the Spider on my Shaper ring. But i have almost no mana. I can fire 1 Time and the Mana is gone.
I farm Maps a lot faster if i dont use Aspect of the Spider.
How can i fix this Problem?
Any Idea?
Thank you.

use enlighten lvl 4, or lvl 3 with -8/9 mana cost craft on ring. as long as you have enough to fire 2 attacks with both skills you can sustain.

"
TtvBane_ wrote:
at what point do we drop GMP?
im only using a 4L set up for ice shot, in act 10.
Iceshot-GMP-added cold-hypothermia.

when is a good time to add fork? once its 6L? and would cold pen be better than added cold until im able to sustain enough frenzy charges with ice bite? right now i can get 4 charges

thanks again! you guys have been a big help with this build

drop gmp when you have 2-3 additional arrows, fork should be 5-6l, drop ice btie for added cold, use cold pen as 5l.

"
_Lydora_ wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for the great build guide! I have been using this in conjunction with another one but ended up taking more and more of your advice as the build performed better with your suggestions.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to chance a headhunter this league and have now farmed up a good amount of additional currency. Now I'm looking to take my gear to the next level. After many trials and tribulations I managed to craft my quiver...

and now I'm wondering what to do with an interesting ring I've crafted:

I was debating whether attempting to beastcraft it to get rid of the herald is my best move or whether i should just proceed with what I have (or potentially, sell and craft/buy a new base). I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to crafting and this is my first league where I've really had enough currency to play with it to go for slightly more min-maxed gear.

Any other comments on my gear are welcomed if you care to take a look.

Many thanks!

lvl 12 assmark opal ring starts at 2 ex, try to get that base if you can. best to sell the one you have. that quiver is godly.

"
How important is the 5% frenzy critics mod compared to the level 1 3%. Im playing on Xbox and there is none on the market. Finally unlocked the 3% craft after like 50 quivers.

you will be able to sustain almost twice as easy, its most notable when you have higher crit chance.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
How many frenzy charges should we be sustaining? I'm at 5 now, I see 1 node I am working towards, but I don't see the 7th.
"
How many frenzy charges should we be sustaining? I'm at 5 now, I see 1 node I am working towards, but I don't see the 7th.

the 7th are from darkray/gloves corrupt/warlord gloves

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Arganista wrote:

Can you give me some pointers on what to upgrade/change? Currently trying to be able to kill Syrus

for sirus swap to stygian, try to get barrage helm. you can multi mod quiver and gloves. if you use yoke, you can try taming.

Tried a couple changes with the currency i had, i'm no where near being able to kill Syrus at this point
"
Arganista wrote:
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Arganista wrote:

Can you give me some pointers on what to upgrade/change? Currently trying to be able to kill Syrus

for sirus swap to stygian, try to get barrage helm. you can multi mod quiver and gloves. if you use yoke, you can try taming.

Tried a couple changes with the currency i had, i'm no where near being able to kill Syrus at this point

damage is less important as to defence and knowing the mechanics.

I am waiting for ggg to make changes to this fight, 5.2k to 5.5k hp is where you stop getting one-shot from awakening 8 sirus. manage storms etc.

Last edited by Aquarism on Jan 4, 2020, 10:44:49 AM
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
teknik1200 wrote:
I think the mark of the elder ring is what I need next but it's going to be hard to get my resists in line to equip it.

Life is almost to 5.4k, still feels really thin. 5k life isn't what it used to be.

You should upgrade your rings at first and a better belt shuld be next. A rare helmet with maybe the Nearby Enemies have -9% to cold resis would be nice too. Your quiver is ok but there are some better out there.

"
TrafficLi9HT wrote:

I really enjoy the playstyle, and I'm obviously nowhere near done with the items, but I would like some help on what to upgrade next. Probably mark of the elder and better assassins mark ring. But even if that gives me lets say 20% more dmg I don't think I would feel comfortable in high tier maps. I dont really deal that much dmg wihtout HH buffs. Can someone help?

To be honest I dont like the gem selection from aqa.. but I think its personal preference. I use for clear Ice Shot->Added Cold->Inspiration->Mirage Arhcer->Chain->Ele dmg with Attacks and for single target Barrage->Added Cold Dmg->Inspiration->Cold Penetration->Hypothermia->Ele Dmg with Attacks...

You have to aim for at least 5k life minimum. With that we are stil really squishy but the dmg is huge and with vaal grace there is enough time to dodge and melt down bosses.

I have done every single end game boss deathless with 4.5k life. I melt t16 metamorphs in 0.5sec.
Just get a voidfletcher, go raider, end of your problems......

So voidfletcer and raider ascendancy is the way to go?
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Arganista wrote:

damage is less important as to defence and knowing the mechanics.

I am waiting for ggg to make changes to this fight, 5.2k to 5.5k hp is where you stop getting one-shot from awakening 8 sirus. manage storms etc.

That's why i was contemplaiting selling HH, since i'm a pretty new player that just got lucky, i thought having the currency to flesh out the build would be a better choice than keeping HH, at my current point i can't even buy the jewels for the build so i could have more HP/Chaos Res
Anyone else have issues with Blight encounters? Tips?
"
Anyone else have issues with Blight encounters? Tips?

They get easier as you get your dps up and iceshot with fork clearing masses

Simple proper tower management goes a long way. I was having trouble but am clearing t16s now.

replaced my starkonja for this:

Only a .7 dps increase. Made an ex profit off the starkonja tho so it's basically a wash but i have some more res to work with now.
Is this normal to don't have 100% chance to hit with IS ? Just started this build and i'm suffering a bit to kill bosses, i can easily clear t10 mobs but metamorphs at t1+ just explode me or don't die, have any tips about what item get first, or a path to follow until the best itens ?

Ty for attention, just loving build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info