[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

do you guys think these gloves are fine or should I sell them and pick up some gripped gloves for more evasion rating without the % inc damage on chilled enemies?

So Ice Shot is pretty much painful endgame?
I was thinking of swapping from Arc Mines to Ice Shot, but the invest would be really high I guess to achieve the same clearspeed and boss damage...
"
feelthepain wrote:
"
Krinkle8 wrote:
can you explain why you like fork better than chain? The ascendancy gives you more damage for each chain not left chained, I think. Wouldn't chain be better?

Chain definitely feels better. I dont know why, maybe awakened fork need levels?

The build feels very bad for almost anything except clear speed for the amount you spend on it. On a league where you HAVE to kill bosses, getting one shot from every single boss ability is frustrating. And the worst part is, you have to facetank them to be able to deal damage to them and thats definetly off the table. It might be possible with a GG mirror gear but its definitely not possible with "normal" gear. And with "normal" im talking about 30EX gear.

Clearing the map in speed of sonic doesnt feel very good when you know you are going to die at the end of it.

Try raider
Guys, need ur help. 1st time playing w/ bow and this build, can undrstnd what should i add/remove, change fix etc.

Spoiler

why my barrage dont do dmg, cant clear w/ iceshot, no hp. have few free ex and c for upgrade. suggestions r welcome
"
ispZM wrote:
Guys, need ur help. 1st time playing w/ bow and this build, can undrstnd what should i add/remove, change fix etc.

Spoiler

why my barrage dont do dmg, cant clear w/ iceshot, no hp. have few free ex and c for upgrade. suggestions r welcome

Dont use damage on full life support in this league and with this builds its like having a skill gem that does 0 damage, you tree of passives its a little mess, why are you spending 6 passives points on socket gems when you dont have any?

Dont put points on frenzy charges, you dont have 7 frenzy charges, dont have the mod on quiver to generate frenzy charges on rares and uniques, dont use ice bite, is not worth if you cant reach the 7 frenzy.

Barrage= Barrage, elemental damage, cold penetration, hypothermia, added cold and inspiration.

Ice Shot= IceShot, elemental damage, cold penetration, hypothermia, fork/chain and Inspiration.

And for upgrades get a hyrri irrie and dying sun next.
Why didn't use GMP in end game setup ? (for ice shot)
Last edited by Vivi_Naya on Jan 1, 2020, 7:50:45 AM
We have enough arrows with Death's Opus and dying sun
Hi guys,

I've gone already for like a ~32 ex investment
What would you recommend going for next? Would it be better for a helm with a barrage enchantment / a watcher's eye with crit chance with hatred or maybe considering changing my diamond flask on something with more DPS? Thanks

https://pastebin.com/QRRprS5N

Not important, but if anyone wants to check it out and give some feedback what to improve. (gems mostly, flasks, items)

I know my quiver, rings, amulet needs some attention, but sitting at very low currency. just enjoying the build and having fun :)

Sitting at 1.2ex

Many thanks for the instructions! I try to make a good character and enjoy the game. Please tell me which Allocates to choose in Yoke of Suffering Onyx Amulet. D so same appreciate it for advice on my character. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info