[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
For people having problems leveling, I would recommend Rain of Arrow - Mirage Archer - Faster Attack - Onslaught if 3L then take out Faster Attack. Herald of Purity + Herald of Ice for buffs and 1 point in Mana Leech. Take at least Master Fletcher and King of Hill and just go for hp nodes like (Herbalism, Blood Drinker, Revenge of the Hunted). Fast clear and very hard to die. Later on just adapt to the build that Aquarism suggest.

Can I use this setup for bosses?
How do we generate frenzy charges without ice bite

EDIT: nvm its on the quiver, also what should our 5l setups be
Last edited by Zazuhh on Dec 18, 2019, 12:39:29 PM
Hey You i Like this Build very much and have a lot of fun in my lvl process ! , but did u intend to update the guide specifically , Gems , Links , Gear ?

I would be very grateful to you for that , regards ;)

EDIT: Oh sorry i read that u will Overhoul the whole build in some Hours Best Thanks for That love ya ;)

Last edited by s0noflight on Dec 18, 2019, 4:00:33 AM
"
Zazuhh wrote:
How do we generate frenzy charges without ice bite

Quiver perk frenzy charge on crit
I dont have a computer how can I view the skilltree?

Edit: I pasted the link in poemate on Android and it works.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Auradinho on Dec 18, 2019, 6:00:56 AM
Hello guys , iam reading this thread for few days since i jumped ship from explosive arrow build from zizaran which didnt quite worked for me i was very excited from begining.. AOE clearing was massive but i had poor ST damage that killing map bosses required multiple deads so i rolled back to little know iceshot build i didnt play it for few seasons so it was very confusing from start specialy with barrage support but iam feeling iam getting better everyday thanks to your inputs so thanky you for helping me and specialy @orionface his frenzy idea is really cool and i like it.I just have to figure out how to die less ^^ also thank you @Aquarism for this build and upcoming overhaul iam really looking forward so thank you all and have a nice christmas and chill playing :)

Hello i have a question i just dropped bow on the right.
Do you think its worth to try put right colours through vaal orbs with it?
The left one i have now is 5L ICESHOT-GMP-FROSTBITE-WED-MIRAGE
Also if someone could take a peek and tell me what i could improve would appreciate it :)
thank you

Last edited by Davlik on Dec 18, 2019, 8:23:00 AM
Dying sun is really expensive, can we switch drop GMP with deaths opus only?
"
nam9xz wrote:
"
For people having problems leveling, I would recommend Rain of Arrow - Mirage Archer - Faster Attack - Onslaught if 3L then take out Faster Attack. Herald of Purity + Herald of Ice for buffs and 1 point in Mana Leech. Take at least Master Fletcher and King of Hill and just go for hp nodes like (Herbalism, Blood Drinker, Revenge of the Hunted). Fast clear and very hard to die. Later on just adapt to the build that Aquarism suggest.

Can I use this setup for bosses?

For me its decent, but for single target I would suggest Barrage/Burning Arrow - Faster Attack and Cold Damage Support just to level up the gem while leveling.
I've been running this build (with some slight changes) in SSF. It's turning into a powerhouse. Currently running T6/T7.

I'm clearing packs in 1-2 shots (swap Chain for GMP). And perma-freezing Metamorph bosses (swap GMP for chain). Fights take less than 30 seconds.

For bosses: pop 3 ballista totems with Ensnaring arrow (boss can't get to me. Also blinds and culls). Pop Vaal Grace if it does. Keep Frost Bomb under boss (procs Assassins Mark). Stand back and blast him. Chain kills all adds without having to manually target them.) Ez pz.

My tree is a bit of a mess right now (stacking up Regrets so I can do some major changes). But overall I'm really happy with how things are progressing.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by greenimp77 on Dec 18, 2019, 9:56:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info