[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I am not generating frenzy charges, can someone maybe help? I can when I take out ice bite for Blood rage, but that's it. Maybe I did something wrong.
"
r0s3m4ri3 wrote:
I am not generating frenzy charges, can someone maybe help? I can when I take out ice bite for Blood rage, but that's it. Maybe I did something wrong.

Blood rage will give you 25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill and increased atk spd while putting an hp degen on you.

Ice bite gives you (50-69)% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Killing a Frozen Enemy and increased cold damage. Up to you which one you want to use.

Ice bite is good because it's better than added cold damage eventually while it can generate frenzy charges on kill. It's not 100% of the time since things might not be frozen so sometimes you may get unlucky and not gain charges on kill but most of the time you should.
"
orionface wrote:
"
r0s3m4ri3 wrote:

Blood rage will give you 25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill and increased atk spd while putting an hp degen on you.

Ice bite gives you (50-69)% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Killing a Frozen Enemy and increased cold damage. Up to you which one you want to use.

Ice bite is good because it's better than added cold damage eventually while it can generate frenzy charges on kill. It's not 100% of the time since things might not be frozen so sometimes you may get unlucky and not gain charges on kill but most of the time you should.

Yeah. I started using blood rage cause I never generated frenzy charges with herald of ice / ice bite combo. When I dont use bloodrage, if I am lucky I get 1 frenzy charge in a entire map.

Could someone take a look at my char and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong?

And also what the best upgrade is to get seeming as most big upgrades are a couple ex I don't wanna get the wrong thing. Thanks :)
"
Glithy wrote:
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what the best upgrade is? I'm presuming a lion eyes and getting all them extra nodes?

You took a different path than the build suggests to get Avatar of the hunt which isn't needed since we don't rely on DoT effects for this build.

Should redo your ascendancy points into Gathering Winds instead of endless munitions, Gathering Winds should've been first pick up.

Drop all of your points in the jewel nodes and the points close to them. Don't need jewels just yet unless you've got some really good ones.

If you path like is shown on the build and drop the jewel nodes you can pick up Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature which will both give you a lot more hp/evasion/damage.

I count about 11 passive points that can be used elsewhere once you path like is shown in the build description. Drop Fleetfoot and the dex node you have to the left of Herbalism, it's not needed since you've reached the other nodes on the right side.

At level 83 I'd drop Death's Harp since it's damage isn't all that great even though it does provide an additional arrow I think the base damage is too low to be used. Drop 1 chaos and find a high physical dps rare bow until you can use Death's Opus, the upgraded Death's Harp.

Get an onslaught flask.

Berek's Grip unique ring doesn't seem to have a place in our build. I'd swap it out for a rare or the Taming unique ring if you have one or are able to get one.

I know it's nice to have a 6L with the Tabula and if you can still survive/kill fast enough then continue using it but you're missing out on a ton of stats that a rare or other unique chest could provide.

I hope this helps out.
Hi all, im currently in a pickle.

My damage seems very very low, and im far from being able to afford a Death's opus.

I only got the first ascendancy so can definitely get some improvements there.
Which will be my first next step.

Any suggestions as to what my first big affordable upgrade should be?

Character: arrowblam

thanks a lot in advance!
ign: LevioState
Last edited by stategamer on Dec 17, 2019, 3:34:53 PM
Can someone give me advice on whether i should change anything or what my next goals are? TY!

Char: KistnaDeadeye
Last edited by Apollø on Dec 17, 2019, 4:34:53 PM
Finally finished Acts, what can I say, it was worst act experiance I had, ever. With any skill I've played, single target is non existent. I could possibly take out all my items off and have same single target damage.
I'm not blaming this guide whatsoever, don't get me wrong. It is just, I've played with Arc totems also this league, I've finished acts probably 3x faster with gear I've found on my way.

I'm just wondering about our support choices. I can see, that 95% of people in poninja is using Inspirations support. Why we are not using it? does it requires some specific gear or?

Anyone else, who is playing this build Tier 10+, how is single target damage?
"
stategamer wrote:
Hi all, im currently in a pickle.

My damage seems very very low, and im far from being able to afford a Death's opus.

I only got the first ascendancy so can definitely get some improvements there.
Which will be my first next step.

Any suggestions as to what my first big affordable upgrade should be?

Character: arrowblam

thanks a lot in advance!

I would refund all your jewel nodes and the ones close to them if you don't have the jewels you need yet. It would free up about 5-6 passive points for you.

Since you have reach of the council I would put your 4L Ice shot in there since then it would have greater volley. links could be Ice Shot/WED/Ice Bite/Added Cold. Once you get a 5L or 6L then add in your Mirage Archer. You will have more than enough aoe before then.

Maybe you were swapping gems when you logged out because you're missing a lot of them. I don't see hatred in any slots, you should DEFINITELY be using it along with Herald of Ice which you have already.

You should try and get WED on your rings/belt/quiver at the least early on. Buffs damage a lot.

This might seem weird or stupid but for your 5L single target with barrage support, replace Ice Shot with Frenzy and replace the cold penetration gem with WED, your 6L could have cold pen but WED gives a TON of extra damage. The attack gets 5% increased damage and atk spd for each frenzy charge on you.

Get Darkray Vector Boots for the extra Frenzy charge. 7 charges up means your frenzy skill has 35% inc dmg and 35% inc atk spd, very good.

Only need 1 quicksilver flask, drop your mana flasks, get an Atziri's Promise flask, 1 diamond flask, 1 onslaught flask.

Drop the mana leech node you have in the bottom right and get the life/mana leech node right below vaal pact.

I hope this helps.

I am having massive mana problems at level 58. Using herald + hatred is annoying as hell. On a 4l ice shot btw. Can't imagine how it's gonna be on 6l...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info