[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Good build to min-max.
"
s0noflight wrote:

t6/7 is easy/fine.

That all All of this makes me a little nervous because I have already spend some hours in this build and i really dont want start again quickly.

Regards ;(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/seandigs/characters

I'm rolling easily with this set up through tier 13 or so (tier 15\16 bosses\metamorphs with bad rolls are problematic, tier 14 varies and can cause trouble) -- most the elderslayers were pretty easy too. The only ones that gave me trouble were the ones I socketed 4 watch stones in. The ice elderslayer is the hardest imo cause there are no adds to refill flasks. I just added ensnaring arrow and it has helped so far, but frost bomb was probably the biggest difference maker for me.

I did struggle a lot more with this build than in the past and I'm not sure if its just inherent weakness til you get better gear or if the boss hp\resist changes make it more difficult. I did find under 5k hp to just be problematic, too hard to get damage off when you literally have to dodge everything. At around 4.6+k it started to get a lot easier (again other than t14+ hard mobs and boss fights with no adds).

I'm not really sure what to focus on next. I have a hyrri's ire but its not linked yet. I think the quiver needs an upgrade and all my jewels are kinda crap. I'm not sure if I should path out of them until I get something better.
Jewelry could use an upgrade too but will have to save up a bit to make sure I got resists covered. I'm also thinking 1 socket tombfist isn't particularly worth it
Last edited by seandigs on Dec 18, 2019, 12:58:22 PM
"
Glithy wrote:
"
a2b12 wrote:

100% this. got 5 link opus, 6link qotf, got lioneyes jewel and okayish rest. Zero chance to kill any boss whatsoever with this build. mappng until t10 is fine I guess. Fun build, but doesnt seem to be good for a boss leauge if youre not pretty much maxed out with gear and can down/phase them in a few seconds.

Have you tried using the barrage skill instead of ice shot/barrage support in your chest?

Havent tried since I got my latest gear, but then again i feel like this leauge is mainly for dot / totems or whatever. I dont think 10-20k more dps would matter even a bit. i just get one shot by every boss i summon. If i cen freeze them / if they stay in one place, its fine. Might just be the lack of skill on my site. But I cant play this leauges contet with this build so far.
Then again a fun mapper like most bow builds are.
people here commenting dont know how to min max damage output im on 2x5l (1 for ice shot and 1 for barrage) with opus and im currently doing t10-13 melting every boss, and every metamorph literally in less than a second on a 5l !!!
learn to min max dont blindly follow guide understand what matters and what doesnt

to the author: thank you for the guide, the build has been super fun thus far and im not even at 20 % of its power yet cant wait to get it higher :)
"
simeon955 wrote:
people here commenting dont know how to min max damage output im on 2x5l (1 for ice shot and 1 for barrage) with opus and im currently doing t10-13 melting every boss, and every metamorph literally in less than a second on a 5l !!!
learn to min max dont blindly follow guide understand what matters and what doesnt

to the author: thank you for the guide, the build has been super fun thus far and im not even at 20 % of its power yet cant wait to get it higher :)

zero input, just blindly flaming other ppl. classic neckbeard right there.
ofc your dmg is higher, look at your gear lmao. "learn min maxing"..jesus youre one special flower xD
"
a2b12 wrote:
"
simeon955 wrote:

zero input, just blindly flaming other ppl. classic neckbeard right there.
ofc your dmg is higher, look at your gear lmao. "learn min maxing"..jesus youre one special flower xD

SO maybe the problem could be that the Guide isnt finish right no? ( and not Overhouled) ???
Hello, I don't understand how do you get frenzy charges on your build, only the quiver? (sorry for my english I'm french)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Take my energy Aquarism ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Btw thanks for the guide. Even outdated it's been working wonders. :)
"
Inowee wrote:
Hello, I don't understand how do you get frenzy charges on your build, only the quiver? (sorry for my english I'm french)

Quiver enchant

Ice Bite on Ice Shot

Blood Rage
The guide is slowly being updated right now. Hopefully, I can finish the overhaul in the next 2-3 hours.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info